The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

The Scream DLC will be a better Legion DLC

SmokePotion
SmokePotion Member Posts: 1,089
edited April 2019 in General Discussions

In case you want to see the vid I'm talking about, I'll post it here.

Some stuff that isn't covered in this vid is that since we picked up on this, the tweets have all been removed, but he (the man in charge of liscensing ghostface) posted a bunch of stuff to twitter hinting at ghostface coming to DBD. including how he wants to put Ghostface into a successful running horror game. But check out the vid for more explicit clues. It should be time stamped to start right before he shows the tweets.

So, Ghostface.. Ghostface was a couple guys killing other people as a team. What kind of power would he have? Well... Just look at the killer we already have that's a group of people in a masks.

I know what you're saying. "okay, but we hated that concept."

Yup. And instead of re-envisioning the power, they did what? Made him an M1 killer that's going to rely on his CD add-ons. I think they did this because if they changed his power much, it would end up being to similar to a DLC they are already working on.

What do you think? What do you think his power will be? I'm hoping his power scales through the match, maybe as he stabs people.

Comments