16th Killer's Power? (Not Confirmed)

Options

Someone from the reddit found something related to the Killer_16, in a document the power called "oman" which can be activated and deactivated, typo: oneshot. It also appears words like the "stealh_stop"

So what do you guys think about this?

link: https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/bhtrtx/new_sound_effects_for_an_upcoming_killer_not/

Comments

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

Killers are designated as "slashers" in the game files, IIRC. This is most likely fake.

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570
    Options

That's correct, it's also mentioned in the DbD Wiki.

I'm just confused why the mods aren't closing these threads if the "leaks" are faked. A couple of days ago, there was a thread with a faked "screenshot" that implied Woodsboro would be the next map. That thread got closed to prevent rumours/misinformation from being spread.

• Orion
    Options

In another thread, another user was wondering why one of these threads was deleted if the leaks are fake. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

• NoShinyPony
    Options

Hmm... at least threads with fake "leaks" should be treated the same way. Close all or close none. It's confusing when some are getting closed while others stay open.

• Orion
    Options

My guess is, the thread was deleted for another reason. The supposed new map leak was presented as being accurate and real. The new leaks are being presented as being potentially fake.

• NoShinyPony
    Options

Could be the reason.

If there aren't any more leaks, we will know for sure in 6 weeks when the next PTB will be released. Or even before that, if the devs want to give us a big teaser.

• Th3Nightmare
    Th3Nightmare Member Posts: 1,265
    Options

Guys, All this info is taken from this file where all the "events" of the killers are registered as well as their names.

I'm going to tell you is pure reality. First of all I will show you in the same file some examples of how it comes out in case of "LEGION", which in the documents is described as "BOLT" meaningless names, but we will see some VFX sound events described in the document, such as: Frenzy, deactivate, activate ...

After this we will go into things that are known to be 100% real because of the files that have been found in the PTB.

In the first place, we are going to see the events that will happen in Killer 16, this means the sounds that you will have for different power actions that X killer has.

Thing that the devs have not deceived but ... if they introduce a file by mistake it is because it has strained, we already know the last time that the perks of ASH were leaked in consoles ... in addition to FREEDY .. we do not know but this info could be 100% real. What could be names a little confusing because the development of the killer is not 100% finished.

Its al.

• Watery
    Watery Member Posts: 1,167
    Options

They usually do some sort of red herring right? I’m assuming this is one of them.

• nancyt1428
    nancyt1428 Member Posts: 66
    Options

Sounds a lot like Myers. Stalking and exposed.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,001
    Options

@nancyt1428 What I think it could be is a slightly weaker michael, stalking survivors then punishing those who have been stalked

• Th3Nightmare
    Th3Nightmare Member Posts: 1,265
    Options

The PTB was updated a few seconds ago .. I think the devs removed all the info from the following killer_16, I'll go check again .. but I think they eliminated everything.

• thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164
    Options

TBH this looks like Myers power with Stlth (stealth) and stlk (stalk).

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212
    Options

this just looks like myers tbh "exposed: "audio que"

• Supernaut
    Supernaut Member Posts: 1,525
    Options

simple question to anyone with the PTB.

Is there any file with the name Oman, as I'm guessing that'd fit with the naming conventions of previous DLC.

• Niitosky
    Niitosky Member Posts: 329
    Options

guys has been created the special subreddit where to talk about the leaks that are found in the game files, posted here the leaks: https://www.reddit.com/r/LeaksByDaylight/