The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

DBD NEW GAME MODE O_O ( JIGSAW PLAYGROUND )

HIPSTERLION
HIPSTERLION Member Posts: 323
edited May 2018 in General Discussions
Have you ever asked yourself why survivors have turned into such bullies and all they wanna do is to go as Claudette p3 with purple flashlight , because it so boring to be a survivor . you just have to do dumb gens and escape !!!
New game mode can change EVERYTHING .
now the time I found out new chapter for DBD is saw the first thing came up to my mind was new game mode .no offense to piggy but we all know she's another wraith , this time with traps .
To be mentioned any game mode is good as long as it is " new game mode " but here's my idea for it :

As long as we stick to the idea of 4v1 so many ideas can't come true but what if it was 1v1v1v1 !!!! Yeah that's right , survivors compete each other to survive but how is that possible ? It can all come true with jigsaw traps . "hello NEA , I want to play a game " 
Each survivor will spawn on the map with a trap . traps are different and the quests to get rid of them are different as well .sometimes you even have to go to other places in order to get rid of the trap . if a survivor fails they will be put in a situation that they can't do anything . its up to other survivors if they wanna risk their own life to save you or they wanna simply leave and win the game " make your choice " . there's even some traps that will be put on random games and 2 survivors must compete with each other and the better 1 survives " do you deserve to live "
That's it "new chapter (JIGSAW PLAYGROUND)

Though that im 100% sure they can get the license for it We all know that it's impossible to get this idea going unless you show it some love . so take your time and may we all reach our wishes in the fog ;)

HIPSTER LION

Comments

• Nalam_Andii
    Nalam_Andii Member Posts: 5

I'd enjoy seeing something like the jigsaw playground as a special thing but I can't see much to it. Though to build on your idea a little bit within that killers could be given ways they could interfere as if we're going by the standards Amanda set, no one was supposed to survive her traps.

• Nanis
    Nanis Member Posts: 61

I can imagine sometime in the future, there's several game mods that killers can choose from, and survivors find out when they enter the match. Whether it's going to be a chase game, a jigsaw playground, or something else.

• Michael_Myers
    Michael_Myers Member Posts: 104

Would love to see a game mode with multiple killers against maybe 6 survivors. That'd be intense. Nurse/ Billy combo, Trapper/ Hag, Michael/Freddy... just seems like it'd be really cool.

• HIPSTERLION
    HIPSTERLION Member Posts: 323

Would love to see a game mode with multiple killers against maybe 6 survivors. That'd be intense. Nurse/ Billy combo, Trapper/ Hag, Michael/Freddy... just seems like it'd be really cool.

But honestly that's the same . and its not possible because of rage behind it . think of yourself as survivor with billy and nurse on your head O_o . don't know about you I would delete instantly .