HUD Notification for Achievements

There are other games who throw up a HUD notification when you get your daily/Achievement.

It would save EVERYONE time if there was such a notification in DBD.

EX:

I needed to get chased as Meg (######### do we still have char specific Dailys anyway?!?! so #########...)

the Killer needed to Evil Within 4 times.

We BOTH chased/ran for a few minutes more than needed just because... neither of us knew how much more we needed to get the Daily.

If we had an ingame/HUD notice that we got the Daily, we could stop wasting people's time and just finish the game. The Dwight in my game was mad that he had to wait so long to say GG after my game, because, i didnt know how long I needed to get chased. i might have finished the Daily back on gen 2, but, no one knows, so, you waste sooooooo much time getting chased, that, spectators get mad because you need to get that stupid char specific daily!!

(I am level 1 meg, but, my MEG needs to get chased... no perks, nothing... that right THERE is #########...)

Comments

• billynair
    billynair Member Posts: 78

this would help those who are trying to finish a daily ritual...

• billynair
    billynair Member Posts: 78

I had to chase people for 180 seconds as LF. I am sure I chased them for 15+ minutes because I have no clue in game how much longer I need to go and there is no way I am going to do this crap for another game. It would help EVEYONE involved if we were given some kind of meter or notification or something to let us know we are done so we dont waste everyone's time...