The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

What’s your killer build?

I don’t really have a set in stone build for killer but i usually use spirit fury if I have it

what is your build

Comments

• Judith
    Judith Member Posts: 819

Ruin, nurses, bamboozle and bbq. Myers.

• mistar_z
    mistar_z Member Posts: 857

Ive been playing with 5he Clown a lot recently.

Bbq, run, m&a and interchangeable with noed, stbfl and bamboozled.

• ShyN3ko
    ShyN3ko Member Posts: 1,616

NOED,Blood Warden, Nurse Calling, STBFL / Pig

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

Bad touch Bubba:

Shadowborn

Barbecue and Chili

Franklin's Demise

Sloppy Butcher

• TheShape78
    TheShape78 Member Posts: 712

For my main, Michael Myers, I use...Monitor and abuse, Enduring, Brutal Strength, and Save the best for last. For his add ons, I use anything that increase movement speed while stalking, and anything that lets you see survivor auras after stalking them.

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

Michael Myers:

Nurse's Calling, Sloppy Butcher, Thanatophobia and Monitor and Abuse.

(For detecting Survivors and keeping them detected while healing so you can sneak kill)

Barbecue and Chili, Monitor and Abuse, Nurse's Calling and Free Slot.

Add ons: Boyfriend's Memo and Dead Rabbit for a Michael who has 0 TR and longer lunge and a 4 TR Michael in EW2.

Leatherface: Franklin's Demise, Barbecue and Chili, Nurse's Calling and PLYF/Bamboozle/Fire Up/Thanatophobia.

Add ons: Carburettor Tuning Guide and The Beast's Marks or The Grease.

Legion: Any of the above or any on hit perks, occasionally PWYF since it's easy to find your obsession.

HEX: DEVOUR HOPE is good on ANY killer, for the most part.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Spirit, Save the best for last, A Nurses calling, Thanatophobia and Sloppy butcher.

Hag, Save the best for last, A Nurses calling, Thanatophobia and Sloppy butcher.

That one build is perfectly flawless on Spirit and Hag.

• 53nation
    53nation Member Posts: 681

I still have a lot of perks to unlock, but so far as rank15 Hag I'm using:

Ruin, sloppy butcher, nurse's calling, and spies from shadows.

This build gave 5 or so groups yesterday some trouble. The crows feel easily replaceable, but it's helped me more than hurt so far.

• Frozenscum
    Frozenscum Member Posts: 393

On Doc

BBQ, Enduring, Spirit Fury, Thanatophobia/Unnerving/Dying Light

• thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164

A special build for hag and spirit.

Ruin, Nurses calling, M&A, BBQ (spirit) STBFL (Hag)

Otherwise it's just meta Enduring, Spirit Fury, BAC Ruin Billy. I really want Discordance over SF though.

• JoannaVO
    JoannaVO Member Posts: 750

Huntress ;

Ruin, Blood Warden, BBQ and Discordance.

• Plu
    Plu Member Posts: 1,456

For my Main, Legion :

Monitor and abuse, BBQ , Ruin, Thanatophobia/Brutal Strength

• Kiskashi
    Kiskashi Member Posts: 1,043
    edited April 2019

Generally M&A, Thanatophobia, Discordance and Devour hope - Myers or Legion (I just realised their builds are 90% the same besides DH). Occasionally switch around devour hope but it's there 90% of the time. I'm not honestly sold on needing M&A as mikey, I used to use overcharge and between that and discordance it catches a few people at gens. M&A is way more effective for me on legion due to their height and looking like a survivor...

• SmokePotion
    SmokePotion Member Posts: 1,089
    edited April 2019

depends.

Hag: Ruin, Huntress' Lullaby, Devour Hope, Thrill of the Hunt.

Why?: This gives me all the time i need to set up my traps and get someone on a hook. If i still have a totem left by then, great, they will scale up. If not? Hag doesn't need perks, she just needs bait on a hook. (her name could be The Fisher) plus the more they run around looking for totems, the more of my traps they trip.

Spirit: Overcharge, Discordance, surveilance and ruin.

why?: Gen pressure. SOOOO much gen pressure. Overcharge is there to prevent people running behind me and tapping the gen to stop regression. (i call that roaching, and honestly think it's a broken mechanic, regression should take a couple seconds to stop) Discordance and Surveilance tell me which gens are being worked on.

Clown: Enduring, Spirit Fury, Brutal strength, ruin

why?: screw pallets.

If you cant tell, ruin is about mandatory at upper ranks. I can run hag and spirit without, but it's a really stressful game.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871

For Pig, I run Spirit Fury/Enduring/Brutal Strength/Surveillance.

• TheAngryPickle
    TheAngryPickle Member Posts: 73

Nurse: BBQ + Infectious Fright + Pop Goes the Weasel + Discordance

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807

STBFL, Rancor, BBQ, Ruin on Spirit

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897

I've been using Bbq, Myc, Ruin, and Sloopy on Pig. I'm still ranking up killers and experimenting, so it'll change I'm sure.

• CallMeRusty420
    CallMeRusty420 Member Posts: 615

I main Trapper to the point I've made multiple personas for him with each of their own unique builds and playstyles. They even have their own costumes too :D

Trap God/Trap Devil: Enduring, Bamboozle, Spirit Fury, and Corrupt Intervention

-All about power and pressure

The Butcher: Bamboozle, Infectious Fright, Insidious, and Spirit Fury

-More for being a scary Trapper. I've managed to jumpscare survivors by chasing them off a decently repaired gen, sit and wait at the gen with Insidious, and get a free gen grab. The post game chat reactions are priceless

Voorhees Trapper: Bamboozle, STBFL, Rancor, and Spirit Fury

-Just by the name, you can tell I just choose STBFL and Rancor to resemble what I think this character would have. He definitely gave me some great games and even was able to mori a poor David with Rancor and he was not very happy in the post game chat afterwards let me tell ya.

• EclipticIV
    EclipticIV Member Posts: 1

As a Doctor Main:

BBQ + Ruin + Enduring + Spirit Fury

The average killer perk build right here. Prevents Gen rushing while also allowing me to end chases extremely quickly, and efficiently remove the pallets from the map.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

My legion is different:

Thanato + Ruin + Devour + Enduring

I disrespect pallets so I get hit quite often

• Dreadlok
    Dreadlok Member Posts: 18

Favorite Myers build...

Ruin, PWYF, Devour Hope, NOED with Broken Mirror and Boyfriend's Memo add ons and Lery's glasses offering.

Favorite Hillbilly build...

BBQ, Franklin's, Spirit Fury, Enduring with Carb Tuning Guide and Thompson's Mix add ons

Favorite Doctor build...

Distressing, Unnerving, Ruin, BBQ with Calm and Restraint add ons

• friendlykillermain
    friendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,162

ruin thrill of the hunt anticipation and sloppy butcher/nurses calling

its not the best but its really fun with trapper and nurse

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

Usually I use: Save The Best For Last, Enduring, Agitation and then any other perk, I almost never use Ruin, Nurse's Calling is pretty good

• GhostrickSpecter
    GhostrickSpecter Member Posts: 460

Favorite Plague Build...

Barbecue & Chili, Hex: Ruin, Infectious Fright, Knock Out with Vile Emetic and Rubbing Oil

Favorite Hag Build...

A Nurse's Calling, Hex: Ruin, Make Your Choice, Monitor & Abuse with Swamp Orchid Necklet and Dried Cicada

Favorite Spirit Build...

A Nurse's Calling, Barbecue & Chili, Hex: Ruin, Make Your Choice with Bloody Hair Brooch and Dirty Uwabaki

Favorite Pig Build...

Barbecue & Chili, Corrupt Intervention, Enduring, Spirit Fury with Crate of Gears and Bag of Gears

Favorite Nurse Build...

A Nurse's Calling, Barbecue & Chili, Bloodhound, Hex: Ruin with Catatonic Boy's Treasure and Ataxic Respiration

• letuce
    letuce Member Posts: 89

For Freddy: dying light, surveillance, insidious, BBQ.

• Arroz
    Arroz Member Posts: 1,433

BBQ, Sloopy Butcher, Blood Warden and Overcharge.

Trapper

• FancyMan
    FancyMan Member Posts: 4

Trapper

Ruin, BBQ, Sloppy/Franklins (if they have lots of items obviously) and most importantly... MAD GRIT! People LOVE to bully the Trapper (can't blame them lol) and it has saved me hundreds of times. Especially in the endgame. I'd recommend Mad Grit on any mid-low tier killer for sure.

• tgrab
    tgrab Member Posts: 70

Remember me, BBQ, Enduring, and ruin on Bubba

• letuce
    letuce Member Posts: 89

Freddy's power let's him see asleep people outside his terror radius, insidious makes that 0, there fore if you lose your target, stand still for a few seconds and you'll find them. if you still can't find them they went into a nearby locker.

also good for some mind games if you hide behind a wall near a pallet. they sometimes think you gave up on them.

it can also be used to ambush people, if they walk in a predictable way.

• Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780

On Pig it is:

Whispers

Moniter and Abuse

Enduring

BBQ and Chili

• bendermac
    bendermac Member Posts: 772

Currently playing The Plague while getting all the perks for her

BBQ,Bamboozle,Discordance,Monitor&Abuse

Works pretty good :)

• NightShroud
    NightShroud Member Posts: 14

Ghostface:

I'm All Ears

Rancor

Hex:Ruin

BBQ

Or

Spirit:

Hex:Ruin

Hex:Devour Hope

Hex:Thrill Of The Hunt

A Nurses Calling

• Vetrathene
    Vetrathene Member Posts: 1,425

My little piggy : Knockout, Sloppy Butcher, Pop Goes the Weasel and Nurse's calling.

Legion: Thanataphobia, Ruin, Surveillance, M&A

Freddy: Brutal Strength, BBQ&Chili, Hex: Devour Hope, Pop Goes the Weasal

• Exerath1992
    Exerath1992 Member Posts: 1,035

I usually have to cobble something together with what I have, but usually discordance, tinkerer, nurses calling and pop goes the weasel

• AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104

Across all killers i notice i run pop and bbq together a lot like on at least 10 or more killers.

I mean what can i say if you constantly play in R1 with a mix of killers and the possibility of good survivors going off meta isn't a option unless you don't care if you win or even do well. Also because i prestige and blow through blood points bbq is a good perk for grinding not that i don't use it's aura reading everyone does that and pop pairs with it pretty well.

• druggedpug69
    druggedpug69 Member Posts: 155

BBQ, pop, shadowborn and thrilling

• BioX
    BioX Member Posts: 1,378

every killer has a unique build for as far as possible (not enough perks in the game to saturate all killers).

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

Legion: Surge, Pop, BBQ, Bamboozle.

Freddy: Ruin, Undying, Save, BBQ.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

This is a necro thread, but hey, what the hell: Blight with MYC, BBQ, IF, IAE.

• Elena
    Elena Member Posts: 2,187

I main Huntress and this is my build:

• Corrupt Intervention
    • Brutal Strength
    • Iron Maiden
    • BBQ and Chilli
  • whammigobambam
    whammigobambam Member Posts: 1,201

No add ons on doctor, BBQ, enduring, brutal strength, bamboozle

Don't use power just hunt them down and get your stacks then kill however you deem appropriate to you having fun. I usually give the last guy some shock therapy till he finds hatch.

• TurtleSushiTV
    TurtleSushiTV Member Posts: 156

Legion Main

BBQ, Discordance, Blood Warden, Sloppy Butcher

or

BBQ, Discordance, Mad Grit, Blood Warden