Community skin ideas come into play with this survey

Hoodied
Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

If you did it, which I hope you saw, you seen the Community skin part of it

So here is the question

If you were to make a community skin, what would it be?

I will post a drawing of what I will make for legion

Comments

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

I really loved this idea. Hell they could throw like a shard or BP reward for the community skins they choose. This would be a nice little incentive for those types of skin creators.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

@Blueberry I know, the best part is a artistic skill is improving and I can draw something, like a rough draft of a possible skin for spirit, legion, huntress, and wraith

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

Meanwhile at BHVR HQ, in the Cosmetic Designers office(s):

(Skip to 1:31)

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

I'd personally like some better skins for Spirit. So far all of them have been bad to me and not my taste at all. I want a skin that really makes her look different, not just like she threw on a different shirt or skirt that day of the week.

Example: Blighted skin for Huntress. It actually makes her look very different. That's the level of change I'm looking for.

• Chaotic_Riddle
    Chaotic_Riddle Member Posts: 1,953

Bunny Legion skins

(Drawing was made by my friend over on IG 💜)

• JoannaVO
    JoannaVO Member Posts: 750

I would love to see Kate with a 1950's dress or Claudette with an actual white science coat.

• baileyiscute
    baileyiscute Member Posts: 95

I did make a post about cosmetic ideas in the fan creations . Maybe the devs will take that idea to the design team if they approve it lol

• CallMeSpidey
    CallMeSpidey Member Posts: 625

Fengs Bunny Outfit. Where?

• BBQnDemogorgon
    BBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,615

@Chaotic_Riddle @Peanits Can we get a Twitch Hoodie for Legion that looks similar to that? 🤔

I'd love a Twitch Hoodie that anyone can get.

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582

Hag skin that looks like gnarled branches covered in spider webbings and spiders scrawling on her. Call it the Arachnomancer costume. Hag has potential for some of the scariest skins based on how much more inhuman and feral she is

• Judith
    Judith Member Posts: 819

There is a thread where someone made really good skins for kate. I would go with that.