Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

How do you feel when you start a game and someone's using no mither?

AshleyWB
AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
Your opinion

Comments

• guest602
    guest602 Member Posts: 149
    As a surv : 
    Well someone is going to be tunneled 
    As a surv when the killer is running thanato : 
    Why the hell would you play no mither 
    As a killer : 
    Don't let him down too long on the floor
    As a killer when I run thanato : 
    Feelsgoodman 
  • SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    edited July 2018
    They want to show off, be my guest. I’m not going to treat them any differently than normal. Except I know I can’t slug them and leave them on the floor. 

No Mither is a bragging rights perk. They want to show off that even when playing my best, and they are weak, they can still beat me. They want to throw down the gauntlet, I'm game. 
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@SovererignKing said:
    They want to show off, be my guest. I’m not going to treat them any differently than normal. Except I know I can’t slug them and leave them on the floor. 

No Mither is a bragging rights perk. They want to show off that even when playing my best, and they are weak, they can still beat me. They want to throw down the gauntlet, I'm game. 

Not necessarily. I use it with synergies because I like its concept. I really wish it was buffed. Contrary to popular belief, almost no one but killers view it as a hard mode. Almost everyone I know, views it as something they wish was better, but currentally synergies with resilience

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    Jack11803 said:

@SovererignKing said:

Not necessarily. I use it with synergies because I like its concept. I really wish it was buffed. Contrary to popular belief, almost no one but killers view it as a hard mode. Almost everyone I know, views it as something they wish was better, but currentally synergies with resilience

M.Cote and the developers literally stated it’s nothing more than a bragging rights perk. It was never meant to be useful, or synergize with other perks. They won’t buff it because it was never intended to be useful. 
  • The_Manlet
    The_Manlet Member Posts: 474

M.Cote and the developers literally stated it’s nothing more than a bragging rights perk. It was never meant to be useful, or synergize with other perks. They won’t buff it because it was never intended to be useful. 

That sounds like the sort of thing you come up with when you realize how fundamentally awful a perk is and don't want to put in the work to fix it.

• AshleyWB
    Just used no mither, iron will, leader and resilience gens are done so quick. Ive been playing really bad so i thought maybe if i am forced to be careful i will get good-er. I'm using the mummy looking cosmetic for jake with his p3 bloody head. I'm pretty immersed.😃
  • Jack11803

@SovererignKing said:
    Jack11803 said:

@SovererignKing said:

DS was meant to be a get at of jail free card. Until they realized it was jacked to high hell. Maybe if horvath, not_queen, or McClean said it, but Matthieu is frequentally improvising on the spot. No.

• ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181

They're either really good or really bad. There's no in-between. When I play survivor, they suck eggs, when I play killer, it's like truing to catch air with a butterfly net.

• ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181
    edited July 2018

Either that or my whole team runs it when the killer has thanatophobia.

• Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 985
    Nothing really. I run it sometimes. Teams don't necessarily to worse because someone has it. 

The real shocker is when I loaded into a game with TWO people using no mither.
  • Mr_Jay_Stark
    Mr_Jay_Stark Member Posts: 539
    As a no mither user myself I usually have mad respect for the person
  • Beaburd
    Beaburd Member Posts: 998

I actually never see No Mither users until the end closes near, so I never care too much. It just means, as a killer, I either get easy surprise downs or I should expect the generators to be rushed and tunnel more.

When I'm a survivor, I usually just think: "I hope you know what you're doing"

When I play No Mither (which I do on occasion - love the perk), I just pray they don't have thanatophobia and aren't a huntress. I love hiding in lockers without blood trails lol I only lose one hp state for getting caught in a locker as well, which is why I do it more with No Mither.

• AshleyWB
    I hate when other survivors try to get the killer to go for you instead when you're using no mither, such a scumbag move happens a lot.
  • Stormdogfire
    Stormdogfire Member Posts: 137

no mither can counter freddy when its used with reslince and this is not happening

• Jack11803

@Stormdogfire said:
    no mither can counter freddy when its used with reslince and this is not happening

This is not happening helps you HIT checks. And no mither stops self care from waking you up

• AshleyWB
    Self care is a must against freddy 
  • Stormdogfire

@Jack11803 said:

@Stormdogfire said:

This is not happening helps you HIT checks. And no mither stops self care from waking you up

i know but it can counter when using reslince because u r at a bit speed on everything and can finish thing faster and still wake up too

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

no mither, empathy, resilience, dead hard on a 4 man swf

• BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606
    I don’t mind people who use the perk, but don’t get downed within the first 30 seconds of the game please!
  • AshleyWB
    That is a pretty smart build
  • Stormdogfire

yep

• AshleyWB
    I survived a no mither game against a myers with vanity mirror earlier today. I was so confused how
  • JP_Cloud
    JP_Cloud Member Posts: 173
    edited July 2018
    It takes some balls to run No Mither! I get torn when i come across one on weather to actually hit them until i’ve at least chased others. 
  • Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051
    edited July 2018

Survivor: Please tell me this nutjob has Dstrike, IW, and Dead Hard.
    Killer: Easy kill, maybe DH.

@SovererignKing said:

Like how they said Freddy and Wraith weren't going to get buffs because some killers aren't meant to be equal.

• fierystar88
    fierystar88 Member Posts: 3
    As killer: Ok no slugging this guy.
    As survivor: Gl to them. They'll need it.
  • Daniel101773
    Daniel101773 Member Posts: 277
    I aaaume that 
    1. They’re going for David’s achievement.
    2. They’re cocky af
    or 3. They’re stupid af. 

Either way theyre likely gonna die 
  • AshleyWB
    I think no mither should at least give a bloodpoint bonus maybe extra boldness.
  • ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Jack11803 said:

@SovererignKing said:

Mcote was also the guy who said that some Killers arent supposed to be viable as an lazy excuse and that one sounds like one too.
  • TeambossFloze
    TeambossFloze Member Posts: 1,260

@AshleyWB said:
    Your opinion

I go "oh look - that person's got No Mither...no where's that pesky Generator"

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@AshleyWB said:
    That is a pretty smart build

I've seen 4 man swf on both a dwight and david crew. It is very effective if all 4 members run that build.

• Jackard
    Jackard Member Posts: 47
    As a killer:
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOM COOKIES!!!!
  • JusticeZERO
    JusticeZERO Member Posts: 173
    At low ranks, Im assuming they are trying to do the David perks achievement. 

At high ranks, being cheeky
  • mintchapstick
    mintchapstick Member Posts: 891

I occasionally get ultra confused as a survivor like, 'okay I unhooked you, let me heal you while the killer is busy--where is the prompt?? Where is the prompt?? Oh, you're running No Mither. Get out of here, David.'