The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Double BP now!

RemoveSWF
RemoveSWF Member Posts: 509

Double bloodpoints is active right now!

Go play the game!

Comments

• Sam00077
    Sam00077 Member Posts: 87

No it isnt.

• guest602
    guest602 Member Posts: 149
    I think it happens in 48 min 
  • JP_Cloud
    JP_Cloud Member Posts: 173
    🙈😴
  • Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,908

This was posted by Not_Queen a few hours ago, so I believe that the Double BP event starts at 00.00 UTC time on the 5th, which is in 24 hours and 30 minutes from now. BUT I've not received confirmation from that, only going by what Queen posted earlier.

• Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243
    edited July 2018

@MandyTalk said:
    This was posted by Not_Queen a few hours ago, so I believe that the Double BP event starts at 00.00 UTC time on the 5th, which is in 24 hours and 30 minutes from now. BUT I've not received confirmation from that, only going by what Queen posted earlier.

When a clock hits midnight the day advances. So the next time we hit midnight it will be the 5th o.O

So half hour from now

• Tizzle
    Tizzle Member Posts: 696

@MandyTalk said:

Jeez, do either of you know how to tell time in UTC???

July 5th 00:00 UTC IS IN 30 MINUTES.

• Stormdogfire
    Stormdogfire Member Posts: 137

@Might_Oakk said:

@MandyTalk said:

When a clock hits midnight the day advances. So the next time we hit midnight it will be the 5th o.O

So half hour from now

true

• Well_Placed_HexTotem
    Well_Placed_HexTotem Member Posts: 824
    No double BP 
  • Taka94
    Taka94 Member Posts: 8

I was really banking on it going live at 8 EST fml, this is odd for the bloodhunt. Some clarification from the team would've been nice :/.

• RikuYagami
    RikuYagami Member Posts: 2

@RemoveSWF said:
    Active now in EU.

Just tested it in a killer game, its sadly not

• Kaelum
    Kaelum Member Posts: 994
    edited July 2018

If she is using the mathematical and scientific definition of midnight, July 5th, 2018, then she would be referring to 00:00, July 6th, 2018 computer time. Midnight is technically the last moment (mathematical term to denot a specific instance of time with no duration) of the day. When PCs first became available to consumers, it wasn’t practical to use the technical definition of midnight on a computer, and 00:00 of the following day was meant to be equal to 24:00 (midnight) of the previous day. 24:00 is not used by computers, and 00:00 does not technically exist.

Anywho, we’ll know when it goes live. It’s possible that they’re going to go by the 1PM UTC time that is eluded to in the PS4 post.

• Well_Placed_HexTotem
    Damn, I’m off work tomorrow and was gonna grind double BP all day. Seems it won’t hit until 7pm CST.
  • ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    Kaelum said:

If she is using the mathematical and scientific definition of midnight, July 5th, 2018, then she would be referring to 00:00, July 6th, 2018 computer time. Midnight is technically the last moment (mathematical term to denot a specific instance of time with no duration) of the day. When PCs first became available to consumers, it wasn’t practical to use the technical definition of midnight on a computer, and 00:00 of the following day was meant to be equal to 24:00 (midnight) of the previous day. 24:00 is not used by computers, and 00:00 does not technically exist.

Anywho, we’ll know when it goes live. It’s possible that they’re going to go by the 1PM UTC time that is eluded to in the PS4 post.

They are going by that time
  • Well_Placed_HexTotem

Really wish they would tell us in plain English what exact time does it start.

Clear communication and precise time frames? What?
  • SillySolli
    SillySolli Member Posts: 3

Still nothing :( Does anyone have new informations by now?

• Kuris
    Kuris Member Posts: 228

@RemoveSWF said:
    Active now in EU.

no it isnt

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@RemoveSWF said:
    Double bloodpoints is active right now!

Go play the game!

Weak bait, double BP starts on the 6th for the majority of the community

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Kaelum said:

Assuming devs use mathematical or scientific definitions at all :lol:

• wolflinkin
    wolflinkin Member Posts: 52

Not for another 15 hours.

• Kuris
    Kuris Member Posts: 228

@wolflinkin said:
    Not for another 15 hours.

its less than 12

This discussion has been closed.