Should I buy Adam for deliverance or get cosmetics instead?

Judith
Judith Member Posts: 819

Can't decide.

Comments

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Cosmetics. Deliverance can come in shrine for u.

• Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,580

i did like using Adam and getting his perk, but i found myself then not using it....but i just guess it depends on what perks you lke, how you play the game...what cosmetic was you thinking?

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

If you want all the perks then go for deliverance, if not then cosmetics.

• tgrab
    tgrab Member Posts: 70

I always feel terribly guilty buying perks or cosmetics with shards.

• Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,580

@tgrab i buy some with shards some with cells....why do you feel guilty about it, just wondering? :)

• Judith

I was thinking of buying something for Kate. I dunno I see DL in every game it looks kinda useful. Is it better than DH?

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428

All of Adam's perks are solid. I would unlock him not only for Deliverance, but for Autodidact and Diversion as well.

Now, I always struggle hard when choosing between cosmetics and functionality. Usually, I just do the opposite of what I did the previous time. Like, cosmetic, then new character, then cosmetics again, and so on.

• KingB
    KingB Member Posts: 747

DS and deliverance is a fantastic combo (assuming you have DS).

• Judith

Yeah I do but I already got cosmetic. Couldn't resist lol.

• Guertena
    Guertena Member Posts: 392

cossssmetic, i bought him just for autodida-ish, deliverance is weak and very situational

• tgrab
    tgrab Member Posts: 70

@Mushwin idk it's just when I spend shards on outfits I think "I could of naught a character with those and saved money"

• Auron471
    Auron471 Member Posts: 1,310

Yeah in two years maybe :P.

Honestly deliverance is pretty enjoyable to use IMO. But if the cosmetic ur after is real nice, just save up.