Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Calling out some survivors

Just played a game which seemed like they were teamed which is flat out cancer, They pick the most cancer perks just to troll and flat out win...

They tried to call me out for "Camping" but they were using some noob perks just to win, DS which i dislike so much, Still dislike it since the change.

The reason why i camp or face camp because they flat out troll in the game and flat out tryhard and use all the "Troll perks" and teabag you in the game then they try to call you out but there using perks just to troll the killer and tryhard to win.

Game can be fun but when you get these kind off players who loop you forever then teabag you and once you get them you face camp them and they rally don't like it... and call you all sorts like "Noob, Get good, facecamp noob, ECT..

I laughed and said, Look at your gameplay and perks before you call anyone out then they shut up.

I'm just here to have fun, Thats it.

Comments