I’m sorry but...

fergied
fergied Member Posts: 3

I’m sorry but some of the killers are over powered. Now before I get crap for my speech I am lvl 15. So keep that in mind. But I played a few games in the last few nights and some of the stuff I noticed is unfair for low level rank players like me.

1st. Invisibility is ridiculous. This shouldn’t be allowed at such a low lvl as I’m at. It gives a massive unfair advantage to the killer.

2nd. Hex. This is bs when you are playing with people lvl 15 to 20 who don’t really know how to play.

3rd. The ability to kill a survivor who had been previously hooked. That is more bs and shouldn’t be allowed when you are that low

Comments

• artist
    artist Member Posts: 1,519

I love that you're fairly new but already know moris are bs, as for everything else, you just need to get some more experience and get better

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807

Changing the rules of the game at lower ranks is counterproductive. It hampers a player's ability to learn making them less prepared for the Higher ranks once they get there. That's why I practice in a causal que rather than against bots in games like League.

Yes the learning curve is different for Survivors and Killers and yes that is a problem. But that does not mean Killers are OP since that measures something else.

• Cymer
    Cymer Member Posts: 946

1. There is no true invisible in the game. You can spot the shimmer of the wraith and get the bell notification if he uncloaks.

Freddy has, besides his multiple weaknesses, a lullaby that announces him.

Spirit has the wosh sound as well you can hear her footsteps, grass moving ect.

Prayer Beads add-on combo is the only true invis, but can be counter by gentapping and avoiding the blind spirit.

Insidious is also a perks that lets a still standing killer turn invis. If you cannot spot him, use Object of Obsession and you still can see and avoid that static killer.

2. Hex: if you referring to Ruin you either git gut at hitting great skill checks, gentapping or maybe cleanse the totems. 5 at max on the map.

Small Game, Detective's Hunch and a map assists you well until you learn where to look for them and understand the behavior of the killer.

3. Moris: they are rare and costly, that's why they are powerful. But you still have perks that helps to avoid getting hit.

Dead Hard, Sprint Burst, Mettle of Man, Friend with Borrowed Time, to an extent Adrenaline. Instaheals and bodyblocking team play helps. Or just play more sneaky.

General advise:

If you think a killer is OP just play them for a while, learn their view, what they are good at and what counters them.

All killers in DBD have exploitable weaknesses.

If you are too lazy to put some effort in to understand the game or inform yourself, DBD may not be the right game for you I am afraid.

• No_Cluie_Louis
    No_Cluie_Louis Member Posts: 1,093

Firstly, stealth killers are the worst killers. Secondly, hex totems are the strongest perks, but i believe rather than nerfing them, all other perks should be brought to their level. Yes tunnelling (going for the unhooked survivor) will always be stupid but no one wants it removed as bad killers need to do it to get any kills. Also yes some killers like nurse and billy are OP, when compared to killers like the pig and freddy. I believe the killers need to be balanced before people complain wether all killers are too weak or too strong

• PolarBear
    PolarBear Member Posts: 1,899

You said it yourself, you are low lvl and obviously new to the game. You just need to play the game.

You're right on the 3rd point though.

• harry14141414
    harry14141414 Member Posts: 356

you need to play more before posting balance comments.

however, one thing you got it right! At low ranks 20 -16 it's tremendously killer sided matches as killer gameplay is pretty easy even in high ranks now dont get me wrong but mostly in low ranks its a killer sided game for sure.

they did make the game frustrating and made survivor solo gameplay boring and unfun

but I still refuse to quit this game.

• harry14141414

Insidious does not make the killer invisible while standing still. sorry had to vote down for wrong info

• harry14141414
    edited May 2019

any killer is not weak now, whoever says otherwise is just bad at the game.

ppl keep saying freddy is shi t .. dude rank 1 freddies are scary as fuc... Im not talking about baby whiney killers..

devs already made the game fair for killers ... since 3 or 4 patches

• Cymer
    Cymer Member Posts: 946

Read my first sentence.

There is no true invisibly in the game.

• harry14141414

yet again wrong, a cloaked wraith standing still is fully invisible .. he can stand by the door and when you finish the last gen and go towards the door and he has noed... you know the rest

• fergied
    fergied Member Posts: 3

Yeah it is true I don’t play as the killer and probably should to learn but what I have noticed and I’m sure people on console notice, is that people are creating new accounts and absolutely destroying new players like myself. Which then starts to make the game unfun. I played against a rank 20 killer who destroyed all survivors in less than 5 minutes of the game. His gamer score according to Xbox is 2000.

• CaptainCastle
    CaptainCastle Member Posts: 536

They might just legit be new, at rank 20 survivors don't know ######### they are doing.

• Arroz
    Arroz Member Posts: 1,433

The other 2 are fine, get a swf, I agree with the 3rd

• Arroz
    Arroz Member Posts: 1,433

Uh hello, moris are fine because they are rare and costly?

*BRAND NEW PART*...

• slingshotsurvivor
    slingshotsurvivor Member Posts: 943

Once you start playing more you'll get used to all the game mechanics. You just have to give it time ❤️

• DwikeyMain84
    DwikeyMain84 Member Posts: 107

did you just post this for the attention knowing it would get a lot of responses? if not then man this game is so survivor sided its crazy and i am a survivor main! i survive waaaaayyyyyy more than i should and that is the truth, there is not one OP killer in this game, sorry...uh uh