Perks Presets

Options
Didiez
Didiez Member Posts: 51
So I had this idea in a while and now I want to bring to you guys to discuss about it.

Perks Presets: You choose 4 perks to your character. You can open the presets gallery by pressing the arrow in the right of your perks. There you will have "My presets" and a bunch of

Preset 1

Preset 2

Preset 3

So you can choose one of the presets, and save your loadout. You can also name the preset, so if you have a heal build, you can name it "Healer" and so on.

"Why we should have this on our game?"

Games like League of Legends, have presets for the runes (example). And we have now 5 pages of perks. While you're in the lobby with the time counting to start the match, it is difficult to find the perks you want. And if you want to change your build right away, you just need to click two times instead of search throughout the pages. This will allow you to "save your time" and I think that would be a good quality of life to have in the game. I don't think that bring this idea for the items and addons would be good.

This idea is really raw right now and in my opinion needs improvement. If you guys find this idea good, talk about it, so we can try to bring this to the game. If you don't think that this idea would be good to the game, tell me why.

Comments

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Options

I wouldn't mind this, it's really convenient to have everything ready to use on a click of a button.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    Options

Not to burst your bubble, but the devs know we would like something like this.

And they would like it too, as they said in a stream a LONG time ago.

So why is it not here yet?

I think we can just chalk it up to them saying: "It's not important enough, so we don't do it yet."

• NeonAlien
    NeonAlien Member Posts: 328
    Options

Yes.

• Didiez
    Options

Another thing that I forgot to mention is that, if you don't have a perk for a certain character, you will be advised and the perk will be replaced.

• Didiez
    Options

I didn't knew about it. This is of course something to add later, and I'm trying to improve it so we can have this idea into something that everyone could use.

Another idea was that you could "download" others presets from others players. Then you could use a preset from some streamer or famous youtuber (I'm talking about Monto's builds but you guys already know that ;P )