Again you didn't listen to our feedback.

Comments

• liviu1911
    liviu1911 Member Posts: 150

than devs needs to do asymetrical things to the game too , like... downgrading it to old dbd ... :D

• Raizinz
    Raizinz Member Posts: 43
    edited May 2019

When game compositions consist of 80% of one side and 20% of another, maybe they should listen to them equally instead of sheer volume. Whole principle granted by state's rights in the US, so the minority isn't subjected solely to the whim of the majority.

• Remisee
    Remisee Member Posts: 133

Stop post baiting. Everyone like the changes (Not the one's which abused Legion). Devs did right now a big step to make the Game better.

• The_Bogeyman
    The_Bogeyman Member Posts: 269

I'd agree if you didn't just make those bull crap stats up.

• The_Bogeyman

Your stats are bull crap because they ain't weighing their feedback on how many are in a match. Its how many gave feedback to the ptb. You don't listen to the few, you listen to the many. That's the only way it works, fam.

You're in the minority. Gotta live with that.

• The_Bogeyman

That's nice. All you PTB and reddit people fill out the feedback forms? Yep? Then you're still the minority.

• The_Bogeyman

Heh yup that's what would be a failure. Listening to the few instead of the many. That's how you keep your game going. Don't listen to the majority. Go back to denial, fam. Reality is too harsh for you here.

• The_Bogeyman

I know you did, fam. Everyone here whining that they didn't get listened to did a feedback form. But you poor souls don't get that they read it and didn't listen to ya because in the end you're minority. Only stupid people listen to the minority on feedback instead of the majority.

• The_Bogeyman

You got the masters degree in flawed logic here, fam. You don't listen to the few you listen to the many. Numbers talk. We're not in a room with 5 killers and 20 survivors. They're in a room with a huge ass pile of feedback forms and most of them approving the changes we got. Your side lost because you're minority. That's the only truth there is and that matters.

• redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269

Yo chu on ps4 because I got titanfall2 would love to have a teammate to chat to in games

• EqMonkVeeshan
    EqMonkVeeshan Member Posts: 416

you know its funny that killers are crying, during the original ptb before he was released survivors complained about how the deep wound timer could be spoofed and none of you killers that are crying right now said hey lets get this fixed. survivors was met with criticism of get good and crap talk like that. now fast forward six months the problem was so glaring they had to listen to survivors to get it fixed it was killing the game the way he was. killers had no intention of trying to resolve the problem before Legion got released. so by not working with survivors to resolve the issue in the original ptb you guys literally gave up your chance to shape it to something that was good for all. you want to thank some one for the nerf thank the legions who spoofed the chase mechanic. keep crying killers love seeing the salt it is of your own doing.

• Vassyle
    Vassyle Member Posts: 48

Just bought MK11, great game too, has blood and u can also kill people, what are u waiting for? :)

• EqMonkVeeshan

really the games decline started when they started listening to killers crying about exhaustion perks, so they changed them. then killers started crying about healing speeds... so they changed them... then they released Legion with his exploitable chase mechanics. after survivors said hey this is broken during the original PTB. 6 months later they changed Legion. the Devs have been catering to killers this whole last year. The game has declined in population the more and more they keep listening to the killers. its about time they start to listen to survivors for once maybe we can get this game back to a healthy game population and growing some more, instead of watching it die a very slow death.

• Cardgrey
    Cardgrey Member Posts: 1,454

In the words of a Dev if u want to win play nurse or Billy maybe every killer should do just that just saying...

• Kilmeran
    Kilmeran Member Posts: 3,142
    edited May 2019

@Vassyle I just resubbed to WoW in the past hour. The fact that I just went back to play more of BFA rather than play more DbD is saying something. Will probably fire-up Overwatch again, too, while I'm at it.

• EqMonkVeeshan
    edited May 2019

yes it stopped while mending, but it also was able to be cheesed by moonwalking in the ptb and that was the biggest issue that was a lot of the reason he got nerfed this time. even in the ptb even if you stopped to mend if the killer kept pressure up he could run the timer down by not looking at you and keep you moving so you could not mend, hence the problem in the PTB was prevalent then and was more prevalent after they changed the mend. So it would appear that you have a terrible memory.

• gantes
    gantes Member Posts: 1,611

I dislike those addons too. I think that they could apply on first FF hit, since it's just 60 seconds.

• Raizinz
    Raizinz Member Posts: 43

Easy, if killers win, 4 people lose, if killers lose, only 1 person loses, that's why making killers viable is scary and set their metric to a 50% kill rate, which spends most of its time straddling <=50% instead of going over

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

This is so true. Chasing as a 115 killer isn't that hard. If you have a problem with loops just run Enduring/Spirit Fury and 4head your way through pallets. Very few survivors are actually good in a chase.

• gantes
    gantes Member Posts: 1,611

T H I S

and they won't play perfect all the time. And people still respect pallets because... ?

I feel like the problem is time management too. People don't know when to cut their losses, cash in on the pallets they got rid off and apply pressure someone else. Knowing not to commit to a chase in an overly safe spot is important, because eventually survivors will have to venture unsafe areas.

People are just impatient.

• Tzeentchling9
    Tzeentchling9 Member Posts: 1,796

How was the PTB Legion pressuring your timer by looking away if it stopped while you were mending? @EqMonkVeeshan

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293
    edited May 2019

You telling me that a garbage killer with broken mechanics got changed to just being garbage with no broken mechanics?

Good. Maybe he'll get some buffs. After all his base power was so ######### stupid to begin with.

• EqMonkVeeshan
    edited May 2019

he could keep you moving by being within chase distance while looking away keeping the timer as you ran going down while being chased. aka the killer could moonwalk you to death. the mend not stopping while mending just made this tactic far easier to do and more and more exploited it. it is pretty obvious that you did not exploit the chase mechanic, so i say awesome for playing him in a fair manner. but alas others exploited it and that lead to these changes.