The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

PS4 2.0.0 update

vrael77
vrael77 Member Posts: 10
edited July 2018 in General Discussions
I know the dlc’s aren’t out yet but is anyone else able to download the update now? I can’t.
(Update is out now for NA at least idk about EU)
Post edited by vrael77 on

Comments

• det0xxp
    det0xxp Member Posts: 121
    I wouldn't be surprised if we dont get it until tonight. XD
  • ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    Not yet
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

The devs are late.

• Jack11803

@Jack11803 said:
    The devs are late.

Not literally the devs, but whoever is supposed to push the patch messed up.

• Kasies
    Kasies Member Posts: 66
    Yeah. Wondering about that too. My x Button will be broken before the Patch comes... 
  • det0xxp
    What a joke... They tell us a time... Low and behold nothing. Wow....
  • Skrzydlata
    Skrzydlata Member Posts: 19
    I don't have it yet
  • Damaho
    Damaho Member Posts: 44

I am more surprised that we all came to believe that these devs would be capable of doing something so minor as activating an update. I mean it's hard, you know! You have to have several degrees before you can even think about something like that!

• Jack11803

We should totally riot

• Kasies
    Well i can see the devs saying: Well it still is 1 pm for at least the next 30 Minutes :sarcastic:
  • vrael77
    Kasies said:
    Yeah. Wondering about that too. My x Button will be broken before the Patch comes... 

ThePloopz said:
    Not yet
    We’ll im glad I’m not the only one lol
  • det0xxp
    I think its funny how PS4 is being pulled through the mud like any of us even spent money on this game. I'm so close to throwing in the towel and saying ######### it at this point. This has been handled like ######### and I'm just over it. Hype is ######### dead.
  • vrael77
    det0xxp said:
    I think its funny how PS4 is being pulled through the mud like any of us even spent money on this game. I'm so close to throwing in the towel and saying [BAD WORD] it at this point. This has been handled like ######### and I'm just over it. Hype is [BAD WORD] dead.
    Very true
  • det0xxp
    It's even funnier how Xbox and PC players are complaining about us complaining but yet they have access to everything. As far as I'm concerned the other communities can go ######### themselves at this point. 
  • Jack11803

It’s gonna be revealed the support guy pushed it for the next hour on accident, and want us to forget about it.

• vrael77
    det0xxp said:
    It's even funnier how Xbox and PC players are complaining about us complaining but yet they have access to everything. As far as I'm concerned the other communities can go [BAD WORD] themselves at this point. 
    Couldn’t agree more
  • Damaho

At this point I wouldn't even be surprised if they would say that they were on time with the patch, because they obviously didn't specify which year the patch drops. They are still on deadline on July 5th 2019!

• det0xxp
    I don't even believe the support people at PSN anymore. They all talk to you like they have down syndrome and obviously don't know #########.
  • det0xxp
    Damaho said:

At this point I wouldn't even be surprised if they would say that they were on time with the patch, because they obviously didn't specify which year the patch drops. They are still on deadline on July 5th 2019!

LMAO, sad but true. I'm still pissed were getting shafted on not having the DLC before the BP weekend starts. Like that's just plain #########.
  • Damaho

Half an hour later and the update is here (at least in Germany). Downloading it right now.

• RuneStarr
    RuneStarr Member Posts: 850

Calm down folks, it's a bit late but it's out! v1.35 and ~6GB.

• TeambossFloze
    TeambossFloze Member Posts: 1,260

ITS OUT I GOT IT FINALLY - no more sleepless nights, no more lack of appetite. I can finally move on with my life !!! >< >< >< >< >< >< >_<

• Russ76
    Russ76 Member Posts: 306

ITS OUT I GOT IT FINALLY - no more sleepless nights, no more lack of appetite. I can finally move on with my life !!! >< >< >< >< >< >< >_<

I am glad to hear that.  Happy you guys got the update, but sorry you guys still don't have DLC.  Betting a ton of people that would have bought it will grind instead.  I mean a lot of you may have the 9k shards by the end of the weekend.
  • TeambossFloze

@Russ76 said:
    TeambossFloze said:

I am glad to hear that.  Happy you guys got the update, but sorry you guys still don't have DLC.  Betting a ton of people that would have bought it will grind instead.  I mean a lot of you may have the 9k shards by the end of the weekend.

Think DLC comes tomorrow - if I recall (for us in the EU anyway)

• BIOHKREO
    BIOHKREO Member Posts: 2

Update its ready

• vrael77
    Well thanks to everyone who contributed to this conversation. I appreciate it as this is my first post lol.
  • TeambossFloze

@BIOHKREO said:
    Update its ready

Is it ready now????? :OO::O: O:O :O :O :O :O

• Russ76
    Russ76 Member Posts: 306

@Russ76 said:
    TeambossFloze said:

Guess I was mainly talking about NA.  yeah waiting a day isn't bad, at least compared to what you guys just went through.
  • TeambossFloze

@Russ76 said:
    TeambossFloze said:

@Russ76 said:

TeambossFloze said:

ITS OUT I GOT IT FINALLY - no more sleepless nights, no more lack of appetite. I can finally move on with my life !!!  &gt;&lt;  &gt;&lt;  &gt;&lt;  &gt;&lt;  &gt;&lt;  &gt;&lt;  &gt;_&lt;

Guess I was mainly talking about NA.  yeah waiting a day isn't bad, at least compared to what you guys just went through.

Yeah them NA-NAs gotta wait another 3 days :(

• TeambossFloze

@BoxingRouge Look here dude - all the action, we got @Russ76 and everyone

• JP_Cloud
    JP_Cloud Member Posts: 173
    Woot! Now we can all share a giant family HUG! ... no? Okay. Shall we find something else to complain about 😂 
  • TeambossFloze

@JP_Cloud said:
    Woot! Now we can all share a giant family HUG! ... no? Okay. Shall we find something else to complain about 😂 

Aye what we gonna complain about now? :( anyone from the UK we can discuss Brexit?

• BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606

@BoxingRouge Look here dude - all the action, we got @Russ76 and everyone

Yeah boi!!!
  • JP_Cloud

@JP_Cloud said:

Aye what we gonna complain about now? :( anyone from the UK we can discuss Brexit?

Me! And i’ll skip that one 😉
  • Kasies
    JP_Cloud said:
    Already seen countless people complaining about no dlc :lol: even from europe
  • BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606

@JP_Cloud said:

Brexit this, Brexit that.
  • TeambossFloze

@JP_Cloud said:
    TeambossFloze said:

@JP_Cloud said:

Me! And i’ll skip that one 😉

Good call !! lol #thestruggleisreal

and welcome @BoxingRouge

• JP_Cloud
    Kasies said:
    JP_Cloud said:
    One day we will look back at this and share a joyful laugh. Remember that time... 
  • TeambossFloze

@JP_Cloud said:
    Kasies said:

JP_Cloud said:

One day we will look back at this and share a joyful laugh. Remember that time... 

will be after NA has the dlc on the 9th and 10th such is the fickleness of people !!

a month from today it'll be like...remember when the dlc didn't come out on time LOOOOOL to which the other PS4 user goes, Na? It did? when? Look at Kates cheeky buttox

• ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    After all the rage posts and everything I guarantee 90% of those people will either buy auric cells or the dlc after saying they wouldn’t lol
  • Kasies
    Lets make a bet. How many people will break their "they wont get my money" as soon as everything is live? What Do you guys think :crazy:
  • TeambossFloze

@ThePloopz said:
    After all the rage posts and everything I guarantee 90% of those people will either buy auric cells or the dlc after saying they wouldn’t lol

100% - im just pissed of that I ended up having to call Delores as the last girl at Sony (Priscilla) faked out on me.

• chefdave12118
    chefdave12118 Member Posts: 193
    Im buying ######### for my P3 meg and Claudette the second I get home from work and I'm extremely pissed over this whole debacle. I'm spineless .
  • Kasies
    Im buying ######### for my P3 meg and Claudette the second I get home from work and I'm extremely pissed over this whole debacle. I'm spineless .
    At least you"re not hiding it
  • TeambossFloze

@chefdave12118 said:

Dude i'm literally buying the tennis skirt for meg and just gonna run around in a KYF with my second playstation.

• TeambossFloze

don't know why im so excited I've literally had it on PC since release xD

• Kasies

don't know why im so excited I've literally had it on PC since release xD

Same :blush: 
  • TeambossFloze

Servers are down on PS4 for me , can get into the game but not past menu

• Stormdogfire
    Stormdogfire Member Posts: 137