I just had a great match as hag:) Also what was your best match as the hag?

Options
snowflake102
snowflake102 Member Posts: 2,188

When I was playing as the hag I thought I was not going to win they got my ruin so they popped gens left and right then they found out I had noed so I downed 3 of em and I mori 2 of em and hooked the 3rd one and I let the other one escape xd. What was your best match as the hag?

Comments

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154
    Options

I don't remember the best match, but I did have a lot of them.

One time I had to play on Xbox for a few months and decided to start playing killer more, this was shortly after the Wraith cube.

I loved playing both Wraith and the Hag, I even got complimented by one of the survivors when I was playing Hag 😆

• snowflake102
    snowflake102 Member Posts: 2,188
    Options

Nice:)

• Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,576
    Options

Hmm *thinks* i can't think of the best either as i have had some good games, but one that always comes to mind is...i hit a Jake one time...just once and they DC'd.....i got called a c**t...i mean what was i meant to do, blow on him? lol

• CallMeSpidey
    CallMeSpidey Member Posts: 625
    Options

When I was grinding for Ruin last month this Ace in his Chinese New Year outfit kept T-bagging me over and over again.

I downed him.

He DC'ed.

It was hilarious.

• Kurisataru
    Kurisataru Member Posts: 460
    Options

I just started playing her 2 days ago since the last time I played as her was when I was a confused and bully victim baby killer. I don't know if this is common as hag but I seem to get a lot of yoinking at palettes and windows. I like to try confusing/pushing people so they think I have a trap set somewhere I don't and end up vaulting while I'm too close.

I also like punishing players to walk around the edge of the map as hag so I'll have at least 1 gimmick trap set somewhere where I can imagine useless survivors creeping about to heal or hide by the exit at endgame. Say behind a giant rock by a gate or by a tiny Z wall by an edge for better picture.

She's pretty fun.

• Acesthetiic
    Acesthetiic Member Posts: 1,077
    Options

Every game is best with Hag! Such a great killer (:

• Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,576
    Options

i do love the hag....i wear the medusa costume and planning on the prey mantis one too she is my Killer main char atm *s

• SmokePotion
    SmokePotion Member Posts: 1,089
    Options

probably my fave. was when I smacked Noob3 around on his stream.

But honorable mentions are all my rank 1 games with no perks or add-ons where i 4ked and still got hate in the after chat.

Sweetest salt ever.

• DarkFox85
    DarkFox85 Member Posts: 74
    Options

The hag is awesome!

I think I started playing DbD *just* as she got her buffs because when I got around to playing her [to unlock Ruin], I went in thinking she was one of the weaker killers. I was expecting to hate playing as her skag campy girl, but now, she’s my “bad mood main”.  

I was a bit scummy the other day. I wound up on Rotten Fields. Where are you supposed to put your traps there? There’s no juicy spots like other maps. I downed an Ace in the basement shack just as the last gen popped. I was looking at a 0k and it was his first hook... Yeah... she’s the “bad mood main” for a reason.

But one of the best Hag games was one where Devour Hope did its job perfectly. The Hag is great for Hex guarding (appropriate given Hexes were her big contribution mechanic). I killed this Meg and then I ate three prestige Claudette’s. The last Claudette just finished a Gen and you could even hear the hatch! It was right there!  

What a match. Don’t believe me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sokgxfSiRLs&feature=youtu.be

Love you Lisa!

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582
    Options

I get compliments as hag a lot based on the fact that I often play Jumpscare hag. I use a lot of perks that mess with terror radius and put traps in unusual spots. I even get a lot of Rusty Shackle grabs as her which scares people good

• Kiskashi
    Kiskashi Member Posts: 1,043
    Options

@ClogWenchYes I love playing jumpscare hag build too I wish I played against it more, rusty shackles are so rare for me though, I find I burn protection offerings just to keep those. 100% best addon (dried cicada is a close favourite though)

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582
    Options

I usually play without add-ons so they pile up fast for me. I have like 20 shackles and close to 100 Mint Rags

• Kiskashi
    Kiskashi Member Posts: 1,043
    edited May 2019
    Options

Hard to think of a best match though, I do remember a particularly good moment of timing of trap setting at a gate and landed the teleport hit perfectly and downed a survivor who had teabagged me constantly within fingers reach of the escape and hooked them (as everyone else was dead or escaped too). Sweet sweet justice.

• KingB
    KingB Member Posts: 747
    Options

This one. Achievement matched the game so perfect.

• Steve0333
    Steve0333 Member Posts: 529
    edited May 2019
    Options

LOL. Is that the trophy you earn when a survivor messages you to cry about camping or tunneling? 🤣

• mutabletiger4
    mutabletiger4 Member Posts: 185
    Options

Streamed a match last night, 4 kills, 5 gens left. The survivors were way too focused on my ruin

• Arroz
    Arroz Member Posts: 1,433
    Options

I dont have hag! ;(

Im gonna save shards so i can buy she

• StarMoral
    StarMoral Member Posts: 938
    Options

I played against a very overatruistic group that didn't realize I put about 7 traps around a hooked survivor and 3 in the shack. Lemme just say the t-bagging David (that tried to be the distraction) failed miserably and ended up hiding until the hatch opened.

• Endorb
    Endorb Member Posts: 151
    Options

Was on Badham. I go to the shack because it's the closest generator; david is there. I hook him in the basement and lock down the shack hard. I see dwight nearby, waiting for me to leave; I chase him and hook him thanks to my window trap. Reset it and go to the gen that just popped; oh wait nevermind other david popped my basment trap, as well as jake. David tries to unhook even after I hit him. I go upstairs and check a locker; Jake was hiding there.

• IronKnight55
    IronKnight55 Member Posts: 2,900
    Options

I have only played Hag 2 times since launch on Console. I did manage to kill all of them both times. I honestly just don't like her power or design.