Never felt that Vulnerable in a game.

Riif0
Riif0 Member Posts: 57
edited May 2019 in General Discussions

All is in place to no chance to escape.

that new endgame collapse is such a joke the killer have all power on you and its kind of frustating to see how unfair is it 1v1 is just another way to give more bloodpoints too killers, looks like 50% more than a survivor it wasn't enough.

Comments

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

I agree with Mushwin on the title... But uh, I literally felt no difference trying to survive.

I played a solo round and I could have escaped, but I stayed behind to die.

Also in a 1v1 you are supposed to die, I don't expect to run up to a killer in a match and taunt them without consequences. The point is that you are better in a group then solo. A shame you have the mind set of a survivor who thinks they should survive.

(I am also of the belief killers are not entitled to kill mind you)

• Riif0
  • Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,580

@Riif0 thank you :)

• Riif0

darling tell me where is the fair play when the killer can see the hatch before you? Is showed like the gen are.

• Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,580

Okay i take my thank you back....can you please not have that word as a title, there is really no need for it.

• lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142

First off, the killer cannot see the hatch aura. I have no clue where you ever got that idea.

Second, I love the 1v1 EGC situations. My first game with EGC ended up as 1v1 with the killer kicking the hatch. It was intense. I was able to stealth the killer enough to get a gate door open and escape. After that, my wife and I did KYF for an hour, just doing 1v1 EGCs. It was a great cat and mouse game. We pretty much split wins.

The biggest issue with EGC is gate generation. If you are in the Game or Institute, the survivor has a bigger advantage due to gate locations. Other maps like Pale Rose, the gates spawn usually very close, which gives the killer a bigger advantage, esp Nurse and Billy.

• Riif0

Because when there is still one gen left you still have your chance maybe?

• Bongbingbing
    Bongbingbing Member Posts: 1,423

Like others have said the killer can't see the aura of the hatch, you must have been misinformed.

The hatch already is a free second chance at escape when you loose the game, and not only that when it's closed you get a third chance with the gates. How much more can you ask for?

• lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142

I want a toy truck and a pony and a........oh, you meant in the game.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

And you think you don't have a chance anymore after the last Generator?

Maybe it's time to adjust.

• bendermac
    bendermac Member Posts: 772

Erm, No! He has to find it too. It's a chase on who finds it first.

• MystiKasT
    MystiKasT Member Posts: 289

If you've never felt vulnerable then you've never played a killer

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,687

*spouts incorrect things about endgame*

That is incorrect because...

"No u!"

• Animalheadskull
    Animalheadskull Member Posts: 478

Reading the title I thought this was a positive review for the EGC as you should feel vulnerable as a solo survivor.

• ba_tetsuo
    ba_tetsuo Member Posts: 330

"The killers have all the power"

Good. Thats as its supposed to be, since the killer is the power role in this game (Allegedly). If the killer knows exactly where the hatch is before it opens, you need to hide and try to stealth open gates instead of showing yourself to the killer.

"But Tetsuo, how am I supposed to open gates if the killer is patrolling them"

Idk, how do you do gens when the killer is patrolling them?

"But Tetsuo, there's always at least 3 gens to patrol, and only 2 gates."

Sucks to suck. Help your team not die.

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582

Someone's mad they got killed

• Jamez666
    Jamez666 Member Posts: 26

The game is asymmetrical in every way. The survivors are SUPPOSED to FEAR the killer. While now even I feel pretty confident in my abilities, I know I'll be screwed over because there is no teamwork, only Claudettes hiding around the map.