The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

New Legion is the most fun I've had as killer in a long while.

Let me preface this by saying I was one of those people who looked at the changes and pretty much said "rip Legion", and I am well aware this has been said before. But I just want to thank the devs not just for New Legion, but for the EGC in general.

New legion feels so "right" in a strange way. Their power synergizes well with the standard killer abilities and being one of the only killers moving at 115% while also being short allows them some slightly greater mind game potential in low hanging areas. I played them a lot during the PtB but trying them now with well thought out perks instead of what I had before is a whole new experience. Every game is just a joy for me.

Alongside that, the EGC had the potential to be a terrible update. The reaction to it's release was a shitshow to say the least, and there were a lot of very strange and questionable Ideas being thrown around in addition to the initial changes being questionable themselves (pig RBT for instance...). For the most part though the best ones were picked and we ended up with a very good and healthy addition to the game that takes out a big part of the frustration for killer while giving exciting new things for survivors.

So Thank you BHVR, for putting up with the community during the PtB while also not ignoring our feedback. I've been with this game since Beta and I've never been more excited for the games future with Ghostface and the Freddy rework on the horizon~

Comments

• SlinkyJinky
    SlinkyJinky Member Posts: 371

I've been really enjoying Legion myself as well. I actually feel challenged while playing now, like I need to put focused effort into everything I do, that I earn every survivor location found, every hit, every hook, every sacrifice I make.

Brilliant.

• HazeHound
    HazeHound Member Posts: 814

@SlinkyJinky so you say playing Legion before was super easy?

• SlinkyJinky
    SlinkyJinky Member Posts: 371

@HazeHound I played Legion before on and off but I only used FF to increase movement speed and vault because of how broken it was to make the matches more fair on the Survivors and more challenging for me. Because of that I hardly got any DC's except for the ones who automatically DC'd as soon as they knew they where up against Legion without finding out that it was one who played fairly.

• RoKrueger
    RoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371

I hope OP was sarcastic too. That or they are a survivor in disguise

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,692

You should check the post history of the people supporting these changes ;3

@RoKrueger

• ReikoMori
    ReikoMori Member Posts: 3,333

There is a downside. The more you blink the longer you are stunned after you've finished blinking. Also Omega Blink is the cross map blink. The other style is 5 blink nurse.

• BarkyJones
    BarkyJones Member Posts: 10

outside of stabbing survivor(which they are worse at.) New Legion feels horrible in Red Ranks.

Power feels 100% worthless.---->GOOD like 1000+ hours people who basically just swarm the killer, hooks, flashlight blind you and exploit your killer. Let's not forget they are all on Discord giving the play by play. Everyone has watched streamers do this.<--- Survivors Tend to abuse the bleed timer terror radius.They just worked on Gens inside of my terror radius. Even when switching to chases it seemed pointless. Using FF to get the initial hit was pointless. I could have just M1ed them.

One slight benefit is better gen pressure on SMALL MAPS. Legion definitely feels horribly week and every survivor main is happy they can use their experience of looping M1 killers so they can Tbag at the gate.

All the builds feel pretty bad with the addons.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
  • Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059

I feel Legion right now is alright. He needs some buffs like his power recharge time is a bit much, and a missed attack shouldn't waste his entire power. Maybe reduce a percentage of the power but not the whole thing. Vault speed should also get a buff because come on how is vaulting that slow physically possible?

• Unnamed_Freak
    Unnamed_Freak Member Posts: 570

You mean pressing M2, hitting a survivor and chasing them as a powerless M1 killer? Wow, so much skill needed.

• GrootDude

I mean if we legion players didn’t have skill we’d never put survivors in DW.

• Unnamed_Freak

Deep wounds is just a lame excuse for buffing Borrowed Time, it does nothing besides being a huge inconvenience for survivors. Besides, playing Legion without using their power is better than using their power. Just look at it, most Legions don't even vault pallets, because breaking one is faster.

• BarkyJones

I've been running fuming mixtape so the power has a purpose outside of the intitial DWing everyone.

• GrootDude

It is better to have survivors mending while you chase someone else.

• BarkyJones

most top rank survivors don't have to mend they typically abuse the mend terror radius and work on gens inside of it when its at a good loop.

• BarkyJones

It's like trying to chase a bunch of bad kids off your lawn. While you're chasing one the others are nearby.

• Unnamed_Freak

Oh yeah, they are going to 15 seconds of their time, really useful.

• MistressChara
    MistressChara Member Posts: 112

@RoKrueger @mcNuggets

Nah, I've been playing for a long time and have gotten to rank 1 on killer many times (have yet to get lower than Rank 3 as survivor). And like @Raccoon Said I made a post when the changes were released saying "Legions power was deleted".

So I am not a survivor main in disguise. = )

• Master_Bad_Guy
    Master_Bad_Guy Member Posts: 100

let's not fool ourselves. Legion can kill at least one, only if weak players. If the players are a bit stronger, 4 people run away. This is my experience. Legion kills only the one who can be caught without any problems with M1

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

I played a lot of Legion in the past couple days.

My conclusions:

Legion is not weak, it's just not as fun as it was.

Compared to the old one the new Legion feels sluggish and the power is not worth using, thus making him into a Trapper without traps.

I loved how fast the old Legion felt.

I do agree that the Legion had to change, but they took a bit too much from them.

And some add-on changes are awful. The pins require you to hit the survivor two times when in FF, thus wasting the power, and the add-ons that now increase the range of Killer Instincts are like a big F you, you won't catch them anyway, thing.

Legion is just less fun than it was, at least for me and a lot more people.

I'm glad you are enjoying them though