EGC and how to survive it.

Options
Bithard
Bithard Member Posts: 406

If you are unlucky enough to be the last person and the killer is camping the hatch, are you more likely to do gens now or attempt to YOLO it.

Honestly I think doing gens is going to be the smarter thing to do. The killer can easily catch you out with hatch (I think that is a good thing). End game is more exciting now.

Comments

• Nicholas
    Nicholas Member Posts: 1,947
    Options

Find the Hatch and go in, the can't interupt you anymore. I think most will simply wait for the Killer to close it if they see one on it. At that point, good luck because they can easily patrol both and if they notice the red lights will know which one you're on and likely patrol it more frequently. Not to mention some maps allow easy view of both or sometimes all three options.

• Ember_Hunter
    Ember_Hunter Member Posts: 1,693
    Options

If the killer closes the hatch, then go to the exit gate furthest away from the hatch. But first, identify WHERE it is during a match. :) Or just jump in if the killer is nowhere in sight of course.

• Chrisko
    Chrisko Member Posts: 288
    Options

Strategies...hmmm

Nightmare scenario: When you are the last survivor, all 5 gens have NOT been completed and you are solo and do not have a key or know the location of the hatch...Endgame timer starts, the hatch is closed.

As a solo survivor, one strategy I have found that has some success so far is to:

Hide near an exit gate and hope that the killer checks your gate first. immediately start opening the gate as soon as the killer sees your gate is not open and heads toward the other gate. Hopefully the killer does not have time to come back to your gate before you get it open. If the killer sees that the other gate is not lit and doubles back early, then you are most probably dead.

If you have a key and can follow the killer to note his position when endgame starts then you can deduce the hatch location and escape via the hatch.

The deck is stacked against survivors in this scenario and IMO the chances of survival are slim.

• Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,226
    Options

Oh no, you and your potatoes failed the objectives and you're last? What to do?

1. Rush to the hatch and jump in when last potato dies, ez win noob killer, right?
    2. Camp an exit gate while the killer is paranoidily looking for your free win button (hatch). Once he closes it you will be instantly be able to open it. If he checks the other door first, you got out ez, no stress.
  • PunL
    PunL Member Posts: 136
    Options

@Raptorrotas

The Killer forum is above, i guess you must have mistaken this one for it :/

I am a man of optimisn, but once you´re the last survivor and the ECG has started, you can only pray to whatever entity you believe in.

They failed to rework Left Behind to fit the exact situation is was designed for.

• Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,226
    Options

I just gave 2 valid strategies, the second will work like a charm, unless the killer waits at the hatch...

And its the forum about survivors.

Btw dont have enough hours to consider myself a main

• Bithard
    Options

Can you show me on the doll where the Claudette touched you?

• Bithard
    Options

I tried this a few times and it's probably the most effective way. I think the only issue with EGC is it's just luck to survive at this point. The door spawning needs a bit of work to make it fair for both.