New Survivor Perk System

CurlyBill
CurlyBill Member Posts: 16

New System Concept to help diversify the Survivors more, as well as customize the progression more, increase how fast you get the perks you want, and cut out perk categories you might want to avoid.

I'm sure there will be some controversial picks for some perk's categories, but here's the start for the discussion.

Comments

• Auron471
    Auron471 Member Posts: 1,310

i appreciate the effort you put into this.

This would kinda make some survivors more likely to get certain types of perks and thus make them early on, more specialized.

but i dont actually think this is necessary. eventually you will get all the perks on one survivor, and thus that survivor is now all survivors and they are once again no longer specialized.

• CurlyBill
    CurlyBill Member Posts: 16

a big focus of this is to help crunch down the grind when starting out as a new survivor. With the growing number of perks, this is a suggestion to help cut down how long it takes to get good perk synergy loadouts for newer players

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,554

I really like how you thought up an idea, visually demonstrated your idea and helped explain your idea in a coherent manner, far more effort than people usually put. i personally think your ideas pretty cool, as i usually put my survivor's into different archetypes.

• Endorb
    Endorb Member Posts: 151

I really like this concept! (though I would move some perks around in those categories) Clarification: is that 60% chance run on both perks individually, or is it run together?

• Dehitay
    Dehitay Member Posts: 1,725

I'd see this as an improvement, but I'm worried it wouldn't be enough of an improvement to validate all the work required to implement it. Especially since it only affects survivors and the killer page is far more bloodpoint spending intensive.

• T0xicTyler
    T0xicTyler Member Posts: 504

This is a cool concept! I still love the grind though and I'm perfectly okay with how the system works at the moment.

• Banshee
    Banshee Member Posts: 31

A for effort, but the current system is working just fine :))

Looks cool tho

• michaelmyers87
    michaelmyers87 Member Posts: 458

i've always thought that perks should be split up into 4 categories and you can only choose one from each

no self care and botany for instance

no we'll make it and bowwoed time

no ds and dead hard