Left Behind

Options
HURRI_KAIN
HURRI_KAIN Member Posts: 358

@Peanits

So, I've never used this perk. But with the current META, it's a complete waste. The only time it would even work is if the killer doesn't close the hatch when the other 3 are dead, and then why would you work on a gen, instead of looking for the hatch?

My recommendation? - If killer closes hatch, then survivor can complete a generator to reopen or respawn hatch. With how much faster the killers are I've not found the hatch first once after this EGC change. -Not even with my odd stamp rainbow map!

OR invert Left Behind, instead of % increase for each remaining generator, make it %increase for each dead teammate. Give it the same max 125% speed to gen repair, but that would only be if all 3 teammates are dead. Or step it down to something like 50%/80%/110% if 1, 2, or 3 are dead.

Comments

• Dehitay
    Dehitay Member Posts: 1,725
    Options

I actually really like the idea of making it to where Left Behind allows you to work on a generator to reopen the hatch after the killer closes it. It has some very interesting game changing potential. Though I would suggest there be a delay in notifying the killer that a generator got finished based on the distance between the generator and the hatch.

• HURRI_KAIN
    Options

Making the change I suggested, of inverting Left Behind to be based off dead survivors, would be really healthy for the game in all honesty. This would be a terrific deterrent to tunneling and camping survivors. It would force killers to apply map pressure instead of tunneling one particular survivor. Please look into it.

• RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436
    edited May 2019
    Options

That's what I was confused about. They buffed Left Behind - and for what? They blocked off the generators when End Game Collapse happens. It's literally useless.

Like, I rather have pre-patched Deja Vu instead of Left Behind.

• T0xicTyler
    T0xicTyler Member Posts: 504
    Options

Yep. Left Behind went from being virtually useless to literally useless. There's no point in it anymore.

I'd like to see something done with the perk to make it somewhat viable for once.

• HazeHound
    HazeHound Member Posts: 814
    Options

When there were 2 gens needed for hatch to spawn it was ok, but now it literally have no use

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options
  • PunL
    PunL Member Posts: 136
    Options

I think it should help you open the exit gates.

I mean it would still be a complete niche perk, that only applies in a minority of your games and therefore it should be a "substantial" boost to your gate opening speed.

• HURRI_KAIN
    Options

Desperation, or I was thinking maybe Isolation, since it's still buffed by becoming alone.

I also like the increased gate opening speed, since EGC is very killer sided as it is, this would give the survivors a chance to open a gate when they are the last one.

But ultimately i think if they made the change I mentioned earlier about still increasing gen speed, but based off how many survivors are dead would do a great deal to reduce tunneling, and spread the fun out for all players. It would also discourage camping the hook.

• tt_ivi_99
    tt_ivi_99 Member Posts: 1,463
    Options

I wouldnt have a problem if Left Behid would just let you open the hatch tbh.

• OGlilSPOOK20
    OGlilSPOOK20 Member Posts: 716
    Options

Lmao I thought I was alone on this... It was completely stupid.

They actually killed a perk with the new EGC and doesn't even know, kmsl.

The funny part is that they gave it a buff 😂