New Survivor Perk System

CurlyBill
CurlyBill Member Posts: 16
edited May 2019 in General Discussions

New System Concept to help diversify the Survivors more, as well as customize the progression more, increase how fast you get the perks you want, and cut out perk categories you might want to avoid.

I'm sure there will be some controversial picks for some perk's categories, but here's the start for the discussion.

Comments

• TripleTailSlap
    TripleTailSlap Member Posts: 27

I'd be in favor of something like this :3 it communicates a lot more information then just how rare it is to find in the blood web.

• MdsTheGriffin
    MdsTheGriffin Member Posts: 38

That would be cool, another way to diversify the survivors too would be giving them all passive abilities too.. If you think about it, all survivors are literally the same, except for their teachable perks... once you unlock those, what's the point of playing a certain survivor? If they all had some sort of passive ability, it would diversify them even more... now they wouldn't have big passive abilities, but they could all specialize in something...

• TheGameZpro3
    TheGameZpro3 Member Posts: 699

@MdsTheGriffin

The point in playing a specific survivor, is that you LIKE that specific survivor. Passive is dumb in my opinion, just let them play the survivor they want. If someone is a big fan of the Halloween series, and wants to play Laurie, just let them do that. Let them play who they want.

• MdsTheGriffin
    MdsTheGriffin Member Posts: 38

@TheGameZpro3 ohhh okay, sorrrryyyy someone suggested something that would diversify survivors more. Im not saying people cant play what they want. I cant control what people want and I dont want to control what people want to play. It was just this thing called a suggestion to make the game more fun. It was an opinion. Jeez.

• TheGameZpro3
    TheGameZpro3 Member Posts: 699

@MdsTheGriffin did I come off a mean? I'm sorry for that.

• prayer_survivor
    prayer_survivor Member Posts: 626

5th perk, and must be survivor specific