More KYF customization

Fres0c0
Fres0c0 Member Posts: 115

What are some customizations would you like to be added to make the mode more interesting

A couple ideas I would like to see are

1. No limit for killers and survivors while raising the player count to 10 or higher if wanted

2. Lighting, it be fun to be able to make it really dark to the point with the glitch on the game map where you could barely see

3. Fog, why use an offering when it could be a setting

4. Amount of gens, doors, hatch, totems, pallets, windows, basements, chest, and etc these customization could be changed for different game modes

5. Multipliers to change speed of action or in general to be able to increase or reduce: gen speed, movement speed, clense speed, search speed(locker and cheast), unhook speed, struggle speed, wiggle speed, sabo speed, breaking speed(pallets and gens), vaulting speed, etc

6. No perk or add on limit and on top of that allow use of same perk or add on for double effect

What other customization would you like to see

Comments

• Fres0c0
    Fres0c0 Member Posts: 115

I forgot to mention but a terror radius multiplier would be fun

• Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051

GM commands like respawning or instagibbing survivors, resetting pallets, changing perks/loadout midgame, etc.

Maybe in the very distant future a map creator would be nice. Or even something like Overwatch's new custom workshop.

• ekto
    ekto Member Posts: 103

i wouldn't mind KYF having things like console commands where you can spawn in a killer or something just to practice flashlight blinding and all that

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

Someone already mention that.