Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Same crap.. 3 minute games, infinite looping with flashlight and the same perks everyone abuses..

The gen rush 3 minute game thing is boring guys. Perks are ridiculously overpowered with decisive, dead hard, and everyone with the same thing. Haven't played in a while and now I remember why

Comments

• Crazy_John
    Crazy_John Member Posts: 18

Well, least the upcoming patch will shift most of that. Will take actual skill even with those perks now. I look forward to the new metas that are made and the kills that come from this.

• despised7
    despised7 Member Posts: 13

The meta now is extremely boring. Have the killer chase you for 3 minutes...you can probably use pallets, windows, etc to not get caught for 10 but whatever.....3 minutes gens all done...nobody dies...end game..

• NotBiasedAtAll
    NotBiasedAtAll Member Posts: 50

If chasing someone for 3 minutes = a loss, then maybe don't do that?

They're reworking a lot of perks anyway. Decisive won't be broken anymore.

• Dragonredking
    Dragonredking Member Posts: 874

@despised7 said:
    The meta now is extremely boring. Have the killer chase you for 3 minutes...you can probably use pallets, windows, etc to not get caught for 10 but whatever.....3 minutes gens all done...nobody dies...end game..

Now?
    Where have you been for the past two year?
    The survivor meta is so stale you could use it as a wrecking ball .

• TheTimeMachine
    TheTimeMachine Member Posts: 229
         This game thrives from individuality. Sadly, some players just want to “win”. Winning can be fun, sure. But to me, it’s not worth playing the same “personality” or same way as everyone else.
  • HookedonDemand
    HookedonDemand Member Posts: 181

Speaking of boring, BBQ+Chilli and Ruin every game isn't very exciting either. Hopefully with some changes different builds will emerge.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@despised7 said:
    The gen rush 3 minute game thing is boring guys. Perks are ridiculously overpowered with decisive, dead hard, and everyone with the same thing. Haven't played in a while and now I remember why

Derank a bit, usually it helps^^

Oh, and dont be afraid to tunnel and camp, that helps a lot too because most survivor are over altruistic (especially during BP event)

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    edited July 2018

@HookedonDemand said:
    Speaking of boring, BBQ+Chilli and Ruin every game isn't very exciting either. Hopefully with some changes different builds will emerge.

I'm betting Bitter Murmur will be a good meta swap with BBQ once it's updated. Tinkerer too will be really strong, and if you pair it with Thanatophobia it would be even better.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

@thesuicidefox said:

@HookedonDemand said:

I'm betting Bitter Murmur will be a good meta swap with BBQ once it's updated. Tinkerer too will be really strong, and if you pair it with Thanatophobia it would be even better.

BBQ, Ruin, Bitter Murmur, Tinkerer new meta here we go

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Ruin will always be mandatory until devs fix gens