The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Release your anger here

I, The beautiful Victor_hensley, have the ability to sooth your nerves, just had a match where you got camped all game? Did a SWF group T-bag you at the gate with flashlights? Do you just have general problems with the game and/or community? Well, i'm here, as your Therapist/Anger Manager, to try to make that pain go away...

Comments

• ReikoMori
    ReikoMori Member Posts: 3,333

I feel like the devs have engaged in one-sided adjusting of the game without consideration of how killer mains would feel.

• Mert_MK
    Mert_MK Member Posts: 674

Went against a 4 man swf with 2 MoM's and 1 insta heal as pig yesterday. In the end they gave me 2 free kills (which i'd have gotten anyway if they didn't have MoM) as a thanks for playing fair (which i actually regret but nvm lol). Needless to say, despite them giving me the kills, it was still annoying.

I also escaped against a spirit thanks to that perk, made her lose me after taking the MoM hit and got adrenaline at the end and opened the gate before she got to me. Didn't deserve the escape at all actually.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

Why the ######### is the Hatch grab being removed? Keys mean that at least one person is getting a 100% free escape. Same thing if the Killer is chasing the Survivor. No ######### counterplay whatsoever. They can just jump in and escape for free because Survivors apparently need a ######### ton of chances to escape.

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061

Use me as a wall to paint your anger and frustration with.

Vote down on me for good fortune

• BoredByDaylight
    BoredByDaylight Member Posts: 113

Why the hell isn't there an option/mode to play a 'casual' match. As a rank 1-5 killer main I hate playing against SWF who are all rank 1-2 survivors that know every map and every loop location and can plan and coordinate their perk slots. It is so frustrating chasing survivors who run from loop to loop. It's also unfair they are able to discuss the match. What perks the killer has, where he is on the map, who's going to rescue the player on the hook, who's doing what gen etc...

I think gameplay would be much more balanced if they introduced a casual mode with random matchmaking and no parties.

• Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,580

@Poweas if i am honest i do my best to see both sides and i have made commments, supported posts on both survs and killers as i can see things from both sides...though some things on both sides do cheese me off though lol

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
  • Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,580

@Poweas i know what you mean....sometimes i look at some people like they are a pinata lol

• Jesp
    Jesp Member Posts: 192
    edited May 2019

The idiotic survivor vs killer caveman tribalism has honestly gotten to the point where it's just tiring.

That is all. I'm sure it's just preaching to the choir (besides the fanatics involved in that stuff) but hey, had to say it 😔

• Chordyceps
    Chordyceps Member Posts: 1,703

running huntress's lullaby is completely useless. Every time I run it, it gets cleansed within the few seconds of the match starting. I love this hex, and think it has a really cool power, but it goes completely to waste every match I play. It pisses me off how all the fun hexes like Huntress's Lullaby and Devour hope get cleansed so fast.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

hmm, lets see... ah yes, i got one!

WHY THE ######### DOES TRAPPER HAVE TO BE SO WEAK AGAINST SWF GROUPS? AND WHY IS THERE A LITERAL "ANTI TRAPPER" PERK BUILD? WHY DO YOU HATE MY TRAPPER, DEVS? ;-;

okay, i feel better now.

• Koriandr
    Koriandr Member Posts: 16

I’m just a survivor main that’s so sick and tired of killers getting undeserved hits through windows and pallets period

• Bithard
    Bithard Member Posts: 406

I was camped and my nipples fell off 😔

• Maelstrom10
    Maelstrom10 Member Posts: 1,922

Played a game with off meta perks as pig against essentially a 3 man where on dc'ed right after entry due to seeing i was playing the pig. i dominated within 2 minutes because they blatantly tried to loop in front of me and hide behind trees using no stealth whatsoever.

i then got called a toxic C*** and a tunneler and screamed at in end game chat for being a try hard.

this was rank 11.

The perks i was running for reference, were make your choice(lvl1), noed(lvl3) (not counting due to end game barely coming into effect, Pwyf(lvl 3), and huntress lullaby (lvl2).

Killed 2 of them before a single gen was done and all had traps on their heads, guy still alive attempts to get it off while i kick hatch despite it having no function due to exit gates not stopping it, and hatch being the same deal. catch up to him standing next to a gate doing a box rather then the gate and catch him (he was injured thus no noed even used) and all dead in a 5 minute match. hell i didn't tunnel i left people on the ground, and even completely lost a chase with the obsession 3 times to get pwyf stacks and yet im the bad guy for playing well

• Cardgrey
    Cardgrey Member Posts: 1,454
    edited May 2019

ds mom teabagging doesn’t make me mad....

but dcing on your team honestly does make me mad.

• Cardgrey

I mean unsafe saves, flashlights,bnp, ebony moris, teabagging, camping ,tunneling, even entity blocking’s abuse(were they hop thou a blocked window) I tolerate. Dc on the other hand is u wasting 4 others time and not caring.

• I_Eat_Worms
    I_Eat_Worms Member Posts: 324

why the actual ######### did we get Amanda instead of Hoffman

• Cardgrey

Good question.... will never get a answer probably. Here’s a question I have

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243

WHY IS IT THAT I ALWAYS GET PUNISHED FOR MY TEAMMATES POOR MISTAKES?! THANK YOU TO ALL OF THE SURVIVORS WHO RUN DIRECTLY TO THE KILLER AND MAKE ME LOSE BENEVOLENCE POINTS! SO SMART YOU ARE!

• Cardgrey

=p trust me it’s not a mistake.. they know what there doing even a noob knows killer =bad

• TheGameZpro3
    TheGameZpro3 Member Posts: 699
    edited May 2019

I'm sad they keep ignoring my questions.

First, they didn't answer where the bone breaking sounds from survivors in EGC came from, and they didn't count how many DCs Hillbillies make on Lery's. And I know they will 100% ignore my question this time (which is the first question.)

I feel like I can't get recognized by the devs, even if I showed them this..

(Made in PowerPoint)

• Cardgrey

Hey not a dev but us at leatherface tax collection want to take care of our clients so I’ll answer as best I can....

1my guess is it’s probably a audio glitch.

2 dcing is a issue for everyone not just Billy’s it’s saying f you you 4 other people I don’t care that I’ve wasted your time cause I’m a scrub.

• CronaWins
    CronaWins Member Posts: 650

I'm sick of losing to a single perk called MoM.

Rework of DS and we get DS 2.0 a month later.

Clearly shows how much they care about the community when they bring out a paid DLC featuring this perk because they know it's broken and will sell.

I want cosmetics, not P2W content.

• NMCKE
    edited May 2019

@Cardgrey

Literally, the killer won't be camping or proxy camping and they will run in the killer's direction after the unhook.

Post edited by NMCKE on
  • Cardgrey

It’s the streamers fault thou if he would of just left it would not of happened. He only has himself to blame u feed the killer by staying u risk this.

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

Release my anger? Sure.

*Inhales*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

• Cardgrey
    edited May 2019

As a fact I’ve got YouTube vids were 1k turns into 3-4 cause people open the door and don’t leave. You can’t save everyone it’s a fact

• Cardgrey

We at leatherface tax collector understand and feel for your troubles by pesky mom,

we would as a fellow killer like to offer up the secret to our tax collection company.

its called a chainsaw me and my brother billy uses it and while boring does the job.

• BACKSTABBER
    BACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809
    edited May 2019

dear fake doctor, why do we only have just 4 perk slots???

gameplay would be waaay moar funz with 5-8!!!!!!

• NMCKE

@Cardgrey

So, it's the streamer's fault because he couldn't control the unhooked survivor? The unhooked survivor had the choice to run the opposite direction but he decides to go down.

• Cardgrey
    edited May 2019

8v32 perks am I reading u want

Ds,mom, adrenaline, dead hard, borrowed time, distortion, diversion and resilience x4

your a braver man then me

• Cardgrey
    edited May 2019

If it’s not swf why gamble on a person u are not talking too. So yes he made a poor choice.mid match ok exit open nope. And he had a choice to leave and he didn’t

• NMCKE

@Cardgrey

Here's My Build:

• Mettle of Man
    • Decisive Strike
    • Sole Survivor
    • Object of Obsession

Also, not every survivor runs meta perks imho. However, besides the point, what justifies the unhooked survivor to purposely run into the killer?

• TheGameZpro3
    TheGameZpro3 Member Posts: 699
    edited May 2019

FORGET THIS PLEASE.

Post edited by TheGameZpro3 on
  • Cardgrey

first off it’s not about perks

2nd who are we to tell anyone how to play?

not the best choice ya but it is still his\her choice.

its no different then me telling u from now on u have to run boil over,deja vu,no one left behind, and this is not happening every game, how would u enjoy that? Also why would anyone think saving someone at the end when u don’t know them is a good idea?

killers are at there campiness when the doors open. Poor judgement on his part but still his choice.

• T0xicTyler
    T0xicTyler Member Posts: 504

I think OP underestimated the ability of the DBD community to complain 😂

• NMCKE

@Cardgrey

I'll address your previous comment here:

"First off it’s not about perks"

I never said it was in the first place. I just told you my build because you said this,

"8v32 perks am I reading you want:

DS, MoM, Adrenaline, Dead Hard, Borrowed Time, Distortion, Diversion, and Resilience X4"

"2nd who are we to tell anyone how to play?"

Woah there, hold the phone there. I'm not telling anyone how to play here, I'm telling you that it's not fair to be punished for your teammates poor decision. In other words, it very frustrating to endure people who just make poor choices despite KNOWING the correct choice.

"Not the best choice ya but it is still his\her choice."

That what I am saying, the the unhooker did his job, but the unhooked survivor purposely threw himself into danger. That's what makes me frustrated, the unhooker gets punished for the unhooked survivor's poor choice. That's what this thread is about, what makes you frustrated.

"Also why would anyone think saving someone at the end when u don’t know them is a good idea?"

Because the killer isn't around, so it was a good idea to punish the killer for not camping by making the hook rescue. If it's a safe unhook, who wouldn't go for it?

Now more Clarification:

You're still not getting the point tho. The unhooker made sure that the killer wasn't anywhere close to the hook before unhooking, he did his job as the rescuer. However, the unhooked survivor, despite KNOWING where the killer was and KNOWING that she was going to come back from that direction, still ran in that direction just to get downed. Therefore, it wasn't the rescuer's fault that the unhooked survivor decided to get themselves killed so why is the rescuer getting punished? That's what I'm saying, you can play everything perfectly just to have people ruin it for you. This is what makes me frustrated sometimes, you take the punishment for someone's poor mistakes.

• xllxENIGMAxllx
    xllxENIGMAxllx Member Posts: 923

Game balanced over low ranks which make killers unbalanced except two. Crotus Prenn , wretched shop have broken loops. Devs are unable to listen to a simple fix (increasing sensibillity for controllers). Killers should be OP then survivors balanced over them to make them less op. Meta perks should be less used by buffing weaker perks.

Devs ask for feedback but finish to put their fix anyway.

• Cardgrey
    edited May 2019

That’s the nature of pvp thou hell forget pvp just online games. I’ve had whms who don’t cast cursna on me and doom kills me 5 seconds later nature of the beast and 8v32 was addressed to backstabber.

• Cardgrey

His mistake was going in after someone he wasn’t in comms with after the door was open he rolled the dice and got snake eyes.

if he left we would not be talking about this...

• NMCKE
    edited May 2019

@Cardgrey

Yeah, we wouldn't, and I know things like that can happen but it sucks when it does tho.

Also, off-topic: You do know "Thou" means "You", right? I know you curtailed "Through" to "Thou" but it still confused me at first nevertheless.

• invira_zero
    invira_zero Member Posts: 229

Ive got facecamped 3 times in a row. tbh, im not toxic. just get the bubbah running insidius + mori.

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270

I ######### HATE Grammarly!!! Their dumbass ad shows up all the time I'm watching any ######### YT video they're rubbing their crappy product in my face, no matter how many times I clicked on "stop seeing this ad".

Drives me ######### crazy.... Only brainless morons would use that ######### anyway. Learn to write properly without some goddamn crutch. If someone actually needs Grammarly they probably suck so much that they can't be helped anyway.

Jesus ######### Christ I so ######### hate that #########...