A sad excuse

Options
PunL
PunL Member Posts: 136

Just wanted to share this sad excuse with you, made me laugh and shake my head at the same time...

Comments

• Keanuqwerty
    Keanuqwerty Member Posts: 126
    edited May 2019
    Options

lol, rip braindead killers xD

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212
    Options

hello sir I can't help but notice you have small game that means you do totems I salute you.

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230
    edited May 2019
    Options

Could it be that you play very few Killer games, if any, in red ranks?

A considerable number of Killer players feel forced to camp when 3 gens pop by the time they down the first Survivor. Most Survivors, and especially high ranked ones and even more especially SWF ones, are almost suicidally altruistic and thanks to that, camping can often lead to getting more sacrifices, which is the Killer's sole objective, than would have been the case in a "chase-down-hook-leave-find-chase-down-hook-leave-etc." game due to how little time Killers have to fulfil their objective.

I, for my part, understand the likely reasoning behind the statement of that Killer.

• PunL
    PunL Member Posts: 136
    Options

@DocOctober

I would say i play about 40% killer (depends on whos online and the daytime). Since they raised the pip treshold i am stuck in the purple ranks.

I guess i could enter the red ranks, but i would have to adjust my playstyle to much. In the purple ranks i can play whatever killer i like, even the concidered weak killers (Trapper, Wraith, Legion, Plague)and still have a solid game.

I hate camping, tunneling and stuff like that and I see it often with red rank killers, but in my humble opinion you do not deserve the rank if you have to stick to it.

It is not fun for the survivor who get picked out of the game early and it i guess it cant be fun for the killer either.

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230
    edited May 2019
    Options

(This is only a reply to the second half of your post)

That is your opinion though. It is your right to dislike camping and tunnelling and find them unfun, but it is not your right to assume that because you personally dislike them, all other Killers do too (you do that with your last sentence).

What is fun or isn't fun is entirely subjective.

My point remains that I do understand the reasoning for the Killer's statement on why he felt the need to camp and why I disagree with you, that it's just a "sad excuse".

• holywhitetrash
    holywhitetrash Member Posts: 289
    Options

just saying none of the survivors made it out, so they would probably be the brain dead ones here

getting the gens done while someone camps is super easy, even if this killer had the fastest downs 3 gens should have popped during the first hook and the last 2 plus the exit gate should have popped on the second survivor hook

• fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161
    Options

Depends on how early that DC was. No one had Kindred and I highly doubt they were on comms, so it was likely they didn't know the survivor was being camped. And if the DC happened really early on (like before first gen), that would put survivors in a place where they may be unlikely to finish on time. The killer also had ruin and if that persisted most of the game, it can really turn around the tides.