Double Blood Weekend - PS4 Patch

Options
bortami
bortami Member Posts: 91
question

If the patch isn't here will the double point weekend be postponed for the PS4 version or are we just screwed like with the Freddy patch?

Comments

• BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606
    Options
    It will most likely continue for Xbox and PC
  • ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    Options
    I honestly don’t expect for it to take that long but if it did then it certainly would be interesting to see what they do
  • RWoodrow
    RWoodrow Member Posts: 270
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Honestly, we're probably screwed.
  • Animalheadskull
    Animalheadskull Member Posts: 478
    Options

We will get the patch and we will get the further patch and you will be able to get your bloodpoints - I've made some calls, dialled in some favours and you guys can be just fine

Nice some good news. ;)
  • TeambossFloze
    TeambossFloze Member Posts: 1,260
    Options

@Scgamecock86 said:
    TeambossFloze said:

We will get the patch and we will get the further patch and you will be able to get your bloodpoints - I've made some calls, dialled in some favours and you guys can be just fine

Nice some good news. ;)

No worries buddy - I got it all in hand

• Skrzydlata
    Skrzydlata Member Posts: 19
    Options

@Scgamecock86 said:
    TeambossFloze said:

Nice some good news. ;)

So many people have already written that it will be for sure that I have already lost hope and I do not even believe that it will be before double bloodpoints
  • Animalheadskull
    Animalheadskull Member Posts: 478
    Options

@Scgamecock86 said:
    TeambossFloze said:

Nice some good news. ;)

Well tell them anytime now would be great
  • Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,665
    Options

@Scgamecock86 said:
    TeambossFloze said:

Nice some good news. ;)

What's your position at BHVR?
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Options

@ZombieGenesis said:
    LOL I just called PS support for gits and shiggles and asked what the odds of a "big patch" being released before the 4th holiday in the U.S. and he said "Uhm...not likely if I'm being honest." No specifics were asked or given just a general question. Take it as you will.

"SADIST"

• Mringasa
    Mringasa Member Posts: 980
    Options

They will probably have it up and running by then. That would cause a serious problem for the game if they didn't. Very, very bad customer relations. Stuff like this is what can make or break a game sometimes. Have faith and stay positive.

### did I just say? Have faith... sigh
  • BoxingRouge
    edited June 2018
    Options

I mean they put the bloodpoint event for the 5th so every platform will have the patch by then. (hopefully)

• Russ76
    Russ76 Member Posts: 306
    Options

I mean they put the bloodpoint event for the 5th so every platform will have the patch by then. (hopefully)

They had originally said they would have the shrine up by the 29th as well.  They also said all platforms had to have the 2.0 update before they brought the shrine back.  So I assumed that meant everyone would have the patch by today at the latest.   But seeing as it is almost 2 pm in Montreal  and still not a whisper from BHVR that doesn't seem likely.
  • BoxingRouge
    Options

@Russ76 said:
    BoxingRouge said:

They had originally said they would have the shrine up by the 29th as well.  They also said all platforms had to have the 2.0 update before they brought the shrine back.  So I assumed that meant everyone would have the patch by today at the latest.   But seeing as it is almost 2 pm in Montreal  and still not a whisper from BHVR that doesn't seem likely.

We shall see.

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650
    Options

So stupid.

PS4 didn't have the update for the official tournament... now we might miss out on the double bloodpoint event? Which only happens like 2 times a year?

Of course I wouldn't be upset if I was told something.

Clearly they failed certification with Sony. Clearly.

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,759
    Options
    It's a bad joke at this point. They failed cert. Probably twice. Please get your ######### together, Bhvr. 
  • BoxingRouge
    Options

@brokedownpalace said:
    It's a bad joke at this point. They failed cert. Probably twice. Please get your ######### together, Bhvr. 

I don't think it has even failed, It's just Sony taking their sweet time because they tend to take longer on certifcation than Microsoft.

• ThePloopz
    edited June 2018
    Options

@brokedownpalace said:

I don't think it has even failed, It's just Sony taking their sweet time because they tend to take longer on certifcation than Microsoft.

I  don’t believe that because they said they had minor issues with xbox and with that in mind lets be honest they’re having issues with sony as well. 
  • BoxingRouge
    Options

@ThePloopz said:
    BoxingRouge said:

@brokedownpalace said:

I  don’t believe that because they said they had minor issues with xbox and with that in mind lets be honest they’re having issues with sony as well. 

I think the only thing that's holding this back is the micro transactions for the store, there was a thread on here yesterday of someone speaking to an Agent for PSN and he said the patch is approved and they're waiting for the DLC.

• ThePloopz
    Options

@ThePloopz said:
    BoxingRouge said:

@brokedownpalace said:

I think the only thing that's holding this back is the micro transactions for the store, there was a thread on here yesterday of someone speaking to an Agent for PSN and he said the patch is approved and they're waiting for the DLC.

I think it’s a combination of things from both ends that’s holding it up for so long
  • TeambossFloze
    TeambossFloze Member Posts: 1,260
    Options

@Raccoon said:
    TeambossFloze said:

@Scgamecock86 said:

TeambossFloze said:

Nice some good news. ;)

Head honcho bro

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,665
    Options

It's ok.

I believe you.

• ThePloopz
    Options

@Raccoon said:
    TeambossFloze said:

@Scgamecock86 said:

TeambossFloze said:

Nice some good news. ;)

Head honcho bro

This response was perfect 
  • Fng36
    Fng36 Member Posts: 26
    Options
    They simply screwed north American ps4 players it is enough to make you want to stop supporting the game . They even insulted us by simply adding an extra event in later this summer maybe which summer is practically over 
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Options
    Fng36 said:
    They simply screwed north American ps4 players it is enough to make you want to stop supporting the game . They even insulted us by simply adding an extra event in later this summer maybe which summer is practically over 
    i hope you survive this tragedy
  • Fng36
    Fng36 Member Posts: 26
    Options
    Not about surviving but making consumers question supporting this company or product with their lack of consistency accurate information and like they said previously making sure everyone gets product on all platforms at the same time .