Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Map Chooser, what the heck are you doing?

DocOctober
DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230

Without fail, for the past 2 weeks, every single day that I started a new session of Dead by Daylight as Killer, the first two maps would always be Badham and one of the Swamp maps. Really gets you in the mood for playing Killer -.-

Comments

• guest602
    guest602 Member Posts: 149
    Same here as a survivor with azarov resting place 
  • AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    edited July 2018
    No joke Rancid abattoir 3 times in a row earlier today I don't mind that map.
  • Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 985
    AshleyWB said:
    No joke Rancid abattoir 4 times in a row earlier today I don't mind that map.
    How do you not mind it? I despise that map. Tiny with safe pallets littered throughout it. I think I'd go insane after 3 games.
  • Mrrgle_the_Mediocre
    Mrrgle_the_Mediocre Member Posts: 346

I got Autohaven Wreckers about 5 times in a row, didn't bother me much cuz I like that map.
    What I CAN'T stand is getting Backwater Swamp twice in a row, even just twice, that map is horrendous for Killer.
    Oh yeah, I didn't have a single Badham game except for one where I purposefully burnt the Pied Piper, funnily enough.