Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

So what defines "Toxic?"

Mashtyx1
Mashtyx1 Member Posts: 188
As the title suggests define toxic either from killer perspective or survivor perspective.

Comments

• Dragonredking
    Dragonredking Member Posts: 874
    edited July 2018

from killer perspective, people teabagging, survivor following you around cliking their flashlight, post game chat trash talk and insult and taking your salt out of the game by posting comment on the steam profil of the killer or rep bombing a killer on xbox.
    Basicly don't be a Ochido wanna be.

from survivor perspective hard camping the first survivor you catch without any reason like the door where powered/open
    and hitting people on the hook????
    Maybe?
    I'm not sure about that one

Bonus round
    Those compt for both
    Using exploit, cheating, lagswitching, not leaving a lobby when you have red ping

• Cypraz
    Cypraz Member Posts: 136

Teabagging, Hook farming, Flash saving, decisive strike, pallet hopping to get killer attention, pallet blocking, name calling. Basically 95% of this trash community.

• Siggerad
    Siggerad Member Posts: 47

Hybrid Panda promote not be toxic and he dont have in game cosmetic, sad

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,693
    The opposite role spawns on the map .
  • VESSEL
    VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068

GIVE THIS MAN LEGACY

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

@Mashtyx1 said:
    As the title suggests define toxic either from killer perspective or survivor perspective.

Brittany Spears wrote a song on the subject perhaps you can define the meaning here.

Baby, can't you see
    I'm calling
    A guy like you should wear a warning
    It's dangerous
    I'm falling
    There's no escape
    I can't wait
    I need a hit
    Baby, give me it
    You're dangerous
    I'm loving it
    Too high
    Can't come down
    Losin' my head
    Spinnin' 'round and 'round
    Do you feel me now?
    Oh,
    The taste of your lips
    I'm on a ride
    You're toxic I'm slippin' under
    With a taste of a poison paradise
    I'm addicted to you
    Don't you know that you're toxic?
    And I love what you do
    It's getting late
    To give you up
    I took a sip
    From my devil's cup
    Slowly, it's taking over me
    Too high
    Can't come down
    It's in the air and it's all around
    Can you feel me now?
    Oh,
    Taste of your lips
    I'm on a ride
    With the taste of a poison paradise
    I'm addicted to you
    And I love what you do
    Taste of your lips
    I'm on a ride
    I'm addicted to you
    With the taste of your lips
    I'm on a ride
    With a taste of the poison paradise
    I'm addicted to you
    Intoxicate me now
    With your lovin' now
    I think I'm ready now
    I think I'm ready now
    Intoxicate me now
    With your lovin' now
    I think I'm ready now

• Aoiyama
    Aoiyama Member Posts: 16
    edited July 2018

Toxic is anything a player doesn’t like and can’t solve . So for survivors they current hate killers that stay next to their friend when hook ! Funny thing is there is a perk call insidious for that very reason !! And again if everyone reads the guides , survivors are suppose to work as a team and not be in the killers sight!! So then for killers good survivors will have a running plan which is to use get away or grab the killers attention ! Now this is different from looping because looping is the survivor being a chase with the killer and staying away For an infinite time without the use of pallets , perks, Windows, flashlight / pallet . Which can not happen cause the killer is faster than the survivor and does get buffs after so much time . But as killer it is call time management! Some survivors are either really lucky or were paying attention to their surroundings! But in either role you are suppose to looking at your surroundings and playing smart ! If want to be survivor and want a hand out go play Friday the 13th . Killers are not there to be your friends and let you do as you please !! Similar phase goes to the killers survivors are trying to escape and use their surroundings to their advantage ! Nonething is suppose to be nice for either role !! In this game you have play smart and adjust or die or you don’t get to kill anyone !! If you want to hold hands and sing around the camp fire go play Friday the 13th !!

• Russ76
    Russ76 Member Posts: 306
    I had a match.  I took no offerings.  While the killer didn't know my perks they were Technician, Stakeout, and Plunder.    Match starts and I saw a totem, not active.  I went to cleanse it and the pig comes around a corner.  They got the ambush off as I start to run.  Short race and no loops and I get downed.  Pig proceeds to RBT me and stand over me.  I was running solo and not in communication with other survivors.  Pig proceeds to follow me as I crawl off.  Eventually she picks me up and carries me back to a corner and drops me.  Continues to stand over me until I bled out.  Didn't hook me nor left.  I know that match wasn't fun for me and couldn't have been fun for killer either. 
  • Silas
    Silas Member Posts: 307

@MegaWaffle said:
    Taste of your lips
    I'm on a ride
    I'm addicted to you

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600

@Cetren said:
    Anything done to deliberately ruin the fun of another player or mock them without any real game play advantage for yourself. Like teabagging. Or smacking people on the hook.

This is perfect, especially the part that says without any real game play advantage for yourself. Flashlight Saves are not toxic, body blocking a hook is not toxic, body blocking the basement to wait out a Borrowed Time timer is not toxic. The key part here is that the behavior in question has to actually be helping you in some way to achieve victory in the game.

• Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051

@FrenziedRoach said:

@Cetren said:
    Anything done to deliberately ruin the fun of another player or mock them without any real game play advantage for yourself. Like teabagging. Or smacking people on the hook.

This is perfect, especially the part that says without any real game play advantage for yourself. Flashlight Saves are not toxic, body blocking a hook is not toxic, body blocking the basement to wait out a Borrowed Time timer is not toxic. The key part here is that the behavior in question has to actually be helping you in some way to achieve victory in the game.

Taunting a killer by t-bagging, flashlight clicking, and notification spamming to draw attention from another survivor on their last look probably counts as helping to achieve victory. At least in my book.