I finally did it : rank 1 killer & survivor

Options
Brody
Brody Member Posts: 15

I know how the toxicity of three barrels of toxic waste. I hit rank 1 survivor and killer. Which isn't impressive but still. AMA.
https://gyazo.com/298c87ede476ab8a4c6a012036910a3e

Comments

  • Mr_Jay_Stark
    Mr_Jay_Stark Member Posts: 539
    Options
    Congrats! Just curious but are you gonna try no perks and no items/add-ons next?
  • Brody
    Brody Member Posts: 15
    Options

    @Mr_Jay_Stark said:
    Congrats! Just curious but are you gonna try no perks and no items/add-ons next?

    Maybe when double bloodpoint weekend ends. I want some sick BBQ stacks n stuff brother.

  • Mr_Jay_Stark
    Mr_Jay_Stark Member Posts: 539
    Options
    Brody said:

    @Mr_Jay_Stark said:
    Congrats! Just curious but are you gonna try no perks and no items/add-ons next?

    Maybe when double bloodpoint weekend ends. I want some sick BBQ stacks n stuff brother.

    That’s true! Can’t argue there! Happy hunting and if you do try out no perks and no items/ add-ons let me know how it goes  :) 
  • Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604
    edited July 2018
    Options

    So what are your thoughts on balancing after reaching Rank 1?

  • Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

    So what are your thoughts on balancing after reaching Rank 1?

    Survivors op, only 2 viable killers and gens get done to fast.
  • Brody
    Brody Member Posts: 15
    Options

    @Someissues said:
    So what are your thoughts on balancing after reaching Rank 1?

    I can't think, only pallets. It's late and I'll think of things in the morning. Honestly I ran a pallet eating build billy, cause nurse, a killer that ignores every mechanic in the game is kinda scummy.

  • Brody
    Brody Member Posts: 15
    Options

    Match I just ran into

  • Tiyr
    Tiyr Member Posts: 52
    Options

    Congrats on the double rank dude

  • FSB75
    FSB75 Member Posts: 474
    Options

    @Tiyr said:
    Congrats on the double rank dude

  • Zarathos
    Zarathos Member Posts: 1,911
    Options

    @Tsulan said:
    Someissues said:

    So what are your thoughts on balancing after reaching Rank 1?

    Survivors op, only 2 viable killers and gens get done to fast.

    I did it with myers it was hard but infinite tier 3 and monitor and abuse + nurses calling carried me far. You are at the mercy of the maps you get sometimes as myers tho. The red forest was a nightmare if the basement wasn't in the shack.