End Game Collapse

Gardenia
Gardenia Member Posts: 1,143

This needs to be looked into further. I just came from a match as survivor and even realized how unfair it is.

It was hillbilly had 2 DC's in less than 5 mins, then the other died without putting up a fight, Killing themselves on the hook. 5 gens still to be done, that's fine, the hatch can spawn.

It spawns, and low and behold the hillbilly is right on top of it.

WAIT! THAT'S NOT EVEN THE BEST PART! YOU READY?

Because it's the hillbilly and he's able to Sprint back and forth between exit gates, I know I'll die anyway with EGC, but I decide to open a gate anyway, and of course he downs me at the gates opening.

He even slugged me while the timer was going down then let me off his shoulder with only 10 secs left to claim he tried to let me go.

This is the BS we're talking about of why we say the EGC needs to be reworked. One or the other, either the hatch being closed needs to go while EGC stays, or vice versa.

Comments

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582

That's not a fault of EGC that's a fault of 3 teammates DCing/quitting.

• BlackReaper
    BlackReaper Member Posts: 134

In that case literally you dont have a chance but its hard for others killers, maybe a bit far the gates from each other, the only thing we can be sure is that we cant balance de EGC for one or two special killer (Im thinking in nurse), others killer just will struggle if that happen.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871

Consider what your situation would have been prior to this patch.

• Gardenia
    Gardenia Member Posts: 1,143

Actually, I prefer the balance around those two killers since they are the strongest in the game, then it will force them to bring other killers up or around the level of power those two have. Tbh, it makes no sense to me how they can't account for the 2 most played and most powerful killers in the game when incorporating this stuff.

• Johnny_XMan
    Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,430
    edited May 2019

They need to chance EGC for when dc's happen. Other player connections is out of a survivor's control.