DCing problems

Before i start I want to say this isnt about people DCing because of such and such.

So lately I've been having a problem where the game will DC me in the middle of a match for no reason. It says that i "DCed from the host," yet nobody else in the lobby DC, just me.

It's been becoming very frustrating as of late because I end up de-piping and it's a big waste of time.

Another issue I've been having is when I'm playing killer all the survivors will literally DC all at once. This is even more annoying as Killer lobbies are ridiculously long, and I de-pip.

My last issue is that sometimes the game will just end, that it. Nobody DCs, nobody escapes it just ends. This one was only happened a couple times though.

Hopefully someone will give me some more insight in this dumb issue.

Comments

• Cyno
    Cyno Member Posts: 9

It's not me, it's you. Sounds like you have a problem with your internet connection.

I was playing off a USB hotspot for a bit and didn't realize the USB cable had a bad wire in it that would randomly drop the network just as you describe.

Without details about your internet connection I(or someone else) can't help. Wired or wifi, distance if wifi, recent changes to computer (i.e. Network drivers).

• TheRoyalOwl
    TheRoyalOwl Member Posts: 749

The problem is that it's an actual issue. It's not just mine as many people have been having this problem since the plague dropped. I guess it's not quite common but still here

• PortalMistress
    PortalMistress Member Posts: 15

I've been having many issues with DC's ever since the Plague chapter. It's not my connection. A lot of my friends have this problem, too.

• TWiXT
    TWiXT Member Posts: 2,063
    edited May 2019

That sucks

• CallMeSpidey
    CallMeSpidey Member Posts: 625

It's the game.

Sometimes on console it says "Internet required to play the game so you've been kicked from the lobby."

My internet is fine and I've been in a party chat for hours with no disturbances.