Mettle of man changes= i become definitely a killer main

13»

Comments

• xChrisx
    xChrisx Member Posts: 917

For the MoM changes i will wait and see the final result, but please answer the second part of the thread, why our feedbacks for the nurse are ignored, why we cant have a counter for her? She requires no skill at all, why billy instasaw is still a thing? Whats the point of instadowns? At red ranks everygame when we hear a blink or a chainsaw we just wanna leave the match soon as possible because everyone already know how unbalanced and broken they are.

Thats one reason of the disconnecting issue too, people are tired of them.

Someone is working for a little balance/hotfix already?

I really hope you read this because its very important for the health state of the game.@not_Queen

• Johnny_XMan
    Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,430
    edited May 2019

You're presenting a scenario (which isn't always guaranteed it will go that way), if a survivor has been looping a killer (for me) the extra hit has been earned at that point, not handed it. It also means that either the killer is not very good at catching the survivor, so if we flip the coin, why should a killer not have to "work extra hard"... which btw extra hard on the killer's end is just a "hit them again" action.

Let me put it into perspective, imagine if a killer had to break a individual pallet per each survivor that drops it in order to proc spirit fury. It would be ridiculous.

Not all MoM users played in the way it is implied or the way you describe (i.e. not have to do anything to gain the extra hit), there was still a finesse in how you had to handle the situation. For me, I used it mostly as a reverse BT, so if I was getting farmed and tunneled off the hook, I used it as a personal BT.

Calling survivors crybabies also isn't very constructive, considering we know who was doing the crying before the perk got changed.

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807

Funny thing is if deliverance was first added without the hook requrement I would bet there would be tons of winning if it was added in later

• baron
    baron Member Posts: 142

Don't expect them to care. They think banning people is going to fix the dcs because they don't care how fed up people are with the game. But hey- it has it's dedicated fans who swallow anything given to them. People need to stop playing to get any real changes made.

• DarkWo1f997
    DarkWo1f997 Member Posts: 1,532

And when you see how hard maining killer is all the time you’ll change your mind.

• DarkWo1f997

There’s a difference between adapting and being punished for hitting a survivor. You can’t adapt to something you have no way to avoid.

• xllxENIGMAxllx
    xllxENIGMAxllx Member Posts: 923

No skill for nurse lul survivors these days play corn/lery without add-ons tell us how well you've played. MoM is unbalanced because most killers get gens rushed and this perk restart a second chase. Against potatoes it's ok but skilled survivors can destroy games when multiple survivors got it.

• xChrisx

As i said to someone, drop the chase or keep run behind him, play for fun. You are not supposed to 4k everygame. And yes nurse require no skill

• Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358

Now that MoM its getting a change ppl can play other m1 killers right? Cuz alot ppl play billy or nurse since MoM was realised so i hope theres less billy and nurse xd

• xChrisx
    edited May 2019

I play killer too, rank 4 already, when someone have MoM for me is not a problem, everyone can escape, try to play fair and for fun for one game, u will see less toxicity :)

• BlackReaper
    BlackReaper Member Posts: 134

What? They only side you want this game is by your side, there is no point in wich side, you guys just want a easy game for your own.

What a ****.

• RoKrueger
    RoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371

Please don't play killer, we don't need crybabies giving us a bad name

• Animalheadskull
    Animalheadskull Member Posts: 478

Dont you know everyone on this forum is rank 1? And every killer 4ks every match and every survivor is slick as eel ######### and can't be downed. Hold on so I can post all my images of end game screens where I do nothing but destroy.

• Callmehandsome
    Callmehandsome Member Posts: 529

MoM is so far one of the most unskilled perks this game ever had. It rewards for failure and zero counterplay against it. Also abaut DS it's still meta perk and i still run it myself.. at least with the old ds you had to hit skillcheck to activate it

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,693

OP states that they are already Rank 1 as a killer...you don't believe them?

;3

• Kaelum
    Kaelum Member Posts: 994

Truly think about what you are asking. You are given BT by another player to safely get away, and you are asking that if you do get hit, to have it give you a MoM token? Can’t you see how imbalanced that would be? I’m sorry, but even a beginner can see that that would be ridiculously OP. You taking a free hit should not contribute to allowing you to take another free hit.

• xChrisx

I dont think its easy, i think its killer side, im already rank 1, and i only play m1 killers, no ruin trash perk get destroyed in 30sec, only bbq for points and for dont camp.

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    No_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476

my name is jeff

• Meme
    Meme Member Posts: 275

This is just pathetic. Stop playing survivor just because of ONE perk change, how did you play survivor in the time span before MoM and after the ds change? Get gud or keep crying, whatever floats your boat.

• Raccoon

I'm sure @xChrisx will be by to prove you wrong with some achievement screenshots, I hope ;O

• DarkWo1f997

I don’t believe you. Not one bit, because anyone who’s made it to rank 1 with the new trash emblem system, will never, ever say it’s killer sided, seeing as their road to rank 1 was undoubtedly painful.

• T0xicTyler
    T0xicTyler Member Posts: 504

Stop whining.

• GodDamn_Angela
    GodDamn_Angela Member Posts: 2,213

"Why i never see nerfs for killer? "

Joke thread confirmed.

• Raccoon

Oh my.

I am not surprised that @xChrisx was being dishonest given his posting style and history.

• BrendanLeeT
    BrendanLeeT Member Posts: 272
    edited May 2019

You're saying play for fun but some killers have fun playing the nurse so if you're allowed to have fun by using a broken perk (Mainly against M1 killers) then killers are allowed to have fun playing the nurse.

You can't say play for fun but then complain about the other sides fun, seems a bit hypocritical to me.