The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Obsession Icon on Survivors that do not have Obsession Perks.

Kaioken99
Kaioken99 Member Posts: 30

Ever since the Decisive Strike changes, I've noticed several instances where a survivor has the obsession status even though they have no obsession perks. Is this a bug or intentional?

Comments

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

Does the Killer have obsession perk

• Kaioken99

No. I'll give you an example... I was playing killer with no obsession perks and a Dwight was my obsession, but at the score tally screen, he only had his three unique perks. Someone else did have Decisive Strike, but was not the obsession.

• Iceman
    Iceman Member Posts: 1,457

@Kaioken99

Yes, anyone can start off as the obsession in the beginning of the trial. Now that the new DS can change that status of obsession through out the game.

This change came with the Plague chapter. However other obsessions perks still increases the chance of a survivor being the obsession.

• Kaioken99

Thank you for explaining, though logically, that doesn't make sense. The way I see it... if only one survivor uses Decisive Strike or any obsession perk, they should be the obsession, since the text says "Increases your chances of being the Obsession".