The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Egc timer

Horus
Horus Member Posts: 850

Egc timer should start when the last gen is popped survs have 2-3 minutes to leave but at a cost a surv being downed or on hook no longer delays the timer if 1 surv is left remaining timer is back to 1 minute when hatch is closed

Comments

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792

Nah, it's fine. It adds a little bit of pressure but doesn't make saving another survivor a suicide mission.

• tomikomPL
    tomikomPL Member Posts: 97

i think they should change gate spawns, because they usually spawns next to each other or just too close to open it ...

• Frugl1
    Frugl1 Member Posts: 72
    edited May 2019

And sometimes they spawn on the opposite side of the map. If its going to be changed, there should be a maximum range too.

Personally i'd rather they just keep this one the coin toss it currently is, seems most fair for everyone.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    edited May 2019

if you have a probem with the timer not starting, just open a gate yourself.

i wouldnt like it if the timer started and both gates were close to each other with, lets say, a remember me billy. you would just all 4 get sacrificed by the entity no matter what you do. now add bloodwarden on top of it and voila, no chance.

• SasukeKun
    SasukeKun Member Posts: 1,858

I think it should be shorter by a little bit, Experienced survivors should be thrown on their backs for once