Laurie, David and Quentin

VSLl
VSLl Member Posts: 315

You did a dls with Ash and he looks like an actor, but what about the old models? Will there be any rework? Not to mention the old cosmetics, which looks very awful, compared to the new.

Comments

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    edited May 2019

The real miracle here is that Quentin doesn't look like his face was smashed in by a tire iron, amazing...

• Carpo
    Carpo Member Posts: 19

I think they couldn't or didn't want to get the licensing for the actors appearance.

Props to whomever made those edits, very nice.

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

I'd go with the Tapp and Quentin having a character model rework. But that Laurie one... I swear I could use that forehead for a shield.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

Getting the licenses for the actors' appearances would probably increase the DLC price. Let's be honest here, just how important is this?

• pemberley
    pemberley Member Posts: 1,510

I actually don’t mind Quentin because to me, it looks like a Quentin that’s been through trauma and generally is sleep deprived through any means necessary.

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

I don't mind Tapp as much as Quentin and Laurie, the design is mind blowing, I rather have this instead.

• drekin7979
    drekin7979 Member Posts: 94

We want granny Laurie!

• theplaggg
    theplaggg Member Posts: 267

Quentin turned to a real snack there

• T0xicTyler
    T0xicTyler Member Posts: 504

They don't own the likeness of the actors/actresses.

• PolarBear
    PolarBear Member Posts: 1,899
    edited May 2019

Can't use something you don't have a license for :P

• NurseMainBTW
    NurseMainBTW Member Posts: 531

Why does Quentin's edited face reminds me so much of the paintings in the renaissance era?

• Atrushan88
    Atrushan88 Member Posts: 2,092
    edited May 2019

To be fair to the ones saying they don't own the licenses for the actors/actresses, these edited models don't even fully look like the actors/actresses. Tapp for SURE doesn't look like Danny Glover. Quentin looks probably the closest but he doesn't have the nose lines. They could at least make the characters look a bit better overall. Quentin especially, that man scares me more than the killer.

• NightmareReborn
    NightmareReborn Member Posts: 810

There's only been a few comments that ever made me laugh out loud. This just made the list.

• VSLl
    VSLl Member Posts: 315

Oh my God. Can the BHVR do this? Following a tweet from Kyle? Amazing.