Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

How do I make a struggle macro for survivor?

Can someone tell me how I can make a struggle macro because a lot of times I spam my space bar but still I am killed before I can be saved.

Comments

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

Mashing the spacebar faster don't make you last longer, it just stops you from instantly dying.

• DinoCannibal69
    DinoCannibal69 Member Posts: 25

That's not what I said or asked.

• Mochan
    Mochan Member Posts: 2,886
    edited May 2019

I am not sure if it is allowed or legal.

These online game devs can be pretty strict and finicky about macros. But if you really want a macro for it it's easy, there are many gaming mice and keyboards that let you make macros, and if not there are many free programs that do the same thing with any mouse or keyboard.

I shan't help you though I'm not sure if I will get in trouble doing so, so I won't.

• PeepingPeacock
    PeepingPeacock Member Posts: 354
    edited May 2019

I really doubt they would ban for struggle or wiggle macros considering there are no accessibility options for people who have difficulties mashing buttons.

The only forum rule that could apply to discussing macros would be

** Posting guides about exploits, cheating, anything can be used to gain unfair advantage.

Would be extremely surprised if this is considered an unfair advantage considering any able bodied person would easily be able to replicate what the macro does. Not to mention for hook struggling you can just bind it to mouse wheel and make it super easy on yourself.

That being said here are two macros for struggling and wiggling, you'll need to download auto-hotkey for these. In case you're not computer savvy after you install autohotkey rename the .txt to a .ahk and double click to run it, then z toggles mashing space and x toggles a-d wiggling. You close it from the icons tray in the task bar.

This has the side effect of making you unable to say ggez in the end screen, so really this should be considered a handicap. Plz no ban 😛

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,553

i believe macro's were against the new EULA they implemented a month or two ago

• Plu
    Plu Member Posts: 1,456
    edited May 2019

I don't think you can, but i think mapping struggling to the mousescroll might make it less painful.

• TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320

ahhh... be careful what you do there... I don't think the Devs care if you make a struggle and wiggle macro as they don't really provide players that much of an "unfair advantage" since you can't go faster than what is intended.

Someone mentioned using a gaming keyboard and mouse.. this is the way to go, since their driver software usually comes with macroing tools.

EAC is what you need to watch out for.

Don't use a 3rd party macro program since EAC might see it and think you are cheating and ban you.

The macros BHVR I believe are worried about the most are those that allow you to farm the game unattended.

EAC might be looking for where the Mouse and Keyboard messages are coming from in the messaging pipeline... so if it sees something not coming from your driver software you might have issues with being banned.

• drunky26
    drunky26 Member Posts: 686

Bind struggle to mwheeldown or up and just scroll your mouse wheel.