DBD Builder Website

Options

This website allows you to create and share full builds for the game. Random builds can be generated as well. Unwanted perks can be filtered out of random rolls. The site uses cookies to remember what perks you've filtered out. Full guide available on steam.

I posted about the site awhile back on steam but I don't think any console people got the info.

I'm still working on making the site look better, but all of the functions are complete and working as intended.

GL (you'll need it) & HF
-Vy

Comments

• ceridwen309
    ceridwen309 Member Posts: 502
    Options

I'm not going to lie. This is kinda cool. What would really be a winner for me in using such a site is if I could name the builds and add notes if possible.

This would keep me building and using new builds and I would be able to review the notes and names to remember what the heck I've built.

• Zanfer
    Zanfer Member Posts: 647
    Options

Cool, but it isn't fully up to date, what about my dance with me or bamboozle builds

• Zetara
    Zetara Member Posts: 31
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Any future plans for a iPhone/Android app?

EDIT: btw it’s very nice! Can’t wait to start putting my build on there. Keep up the good work!
  • Trollfarceur
    Trollfarceur Member Posts: 33
    Options

Glad someone created an online DbD builder.

What I would like to have on it is :

• a comment section to give people more info about why you made this build or to give them tips on how to play it.
    • A way to rate builds would be great.
    • And finaly an overlay of perks / addons / offerings giving the ingame description of it would be appreciate (for example, I never know which one between "Resilience" and "This is not happening" perks is the one that gives you repair / healing speed bonus)
  • Watery
    Watery Member Posts: 1,167
    Options

I believe there’s an app called “DBDR” on the App Store that lets you generate builds from your phone.

• HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948
    Options

Link?

• Trollfarceur
    Trollfarceur Member Posts: 33
    Options

@Watery

The problem with DBDR is that you can't select the killer addons. And killer addons can be really impactful on your build.

@HavelmomDaS1

Vykaris website: www.dbdbuilder.net/