Gen rushed = Get Camp

I just think this is fair in a way because this game is about getting gen rushed in under 3 mins then you get tea bagged and get called a noob...

The end game is too slow, I think it's useless, Takes years, if you hook or down someone, it slows, it shouldnt, it's like, "Hey, I'm going to give you a chance to get help", Getting body blocked does get annoying..

It does not matter what you do as a killer you get called something, Noob,Camper ect..

I just hooked all 4 off them twice, They were in comms and they were so toxic end game, So i played there game and copied and said i'm terrible, You are the best then he shut up xD, Guys if someone flames you, Just play there game, It works, They are not used to it xD

Comments

• xllxENIGMAxllx
    xllxENIGMAxllx Member Posts: 923

Sad but true. survivors like to call killers noob when they get rushed gen. The truth is that they have no skill simply because, they hit killers on they worst weakness (generators).

community do not want changes to avoid those situations then cry about it. Killers that rely on Billy and nurse are clueless and their opinions isn't objective. Killers lack pressure ( all killers except nurse , billy and spirit with her badly balanced add-ons).

Gen rush is a fun killer which Devs don't seem to understand and don't want to fix. End Game is just as poor as before even worse i will say but shorter. EGC is a great design but poorly performed as he does not change anything and render some perks like left behind TOTALLY useless.

• zaozaoxx
    zaozaoxx Member Posts: 194

If you truly hooked them each for twice, then you still goes feel it is a gen rushing.

I guess the situation was like this: You took a long time chasing one of those 4 and started to camp him, later they had taken a high cost saving a hooked man,thats why you hooded them that much times.

But thats Ok dude, though Bubba shouldnt have be the one whom survivors saved someone from.

If the gen is finished and you start to camp, it's totally fine and there won't be a camp punishment.

If a chasing takes you too much time and destroyed your mind, it's also ok to camp him and if I were you I used to take hits on his body till hooked to death.

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314

The only acception for camping is if you hooked someone literally 6 meters from a opened exit gate, and even then I dislike it and don't do it most of the time.

As for Gen rushing, its becoming way worse over time and I started to notice it while P3-50ing Bubba. Ruin is basically a must now, or you're going to lose, only killers that don't need ruin are Billy and Nurse. I used to be able to 4k with Legion in some matches without ruin because of Thanatophobia (when it wasn't nerfed along with Legion) and that was another Killer that could be used without it.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Stubbsyefc1
    Stubbsyefc1 Member Posts: 108

This game is all about survivors, There perks are OP and they get a massive speed boost which makes the game unfair, They loop/Flash you or teabag you when they do the same loop most off the game.

Chase them?, "Lets go back to the looping spot", Back to looping again.

• xllxENIGMAxllx
    xllxENIGMAxllx Member Posts: 923

Myers stalking on coldwind can be cancer and one time i've been gen rushed in three minute with RUIN. Bubba/Freddy/Trapper/Clown are the one that get easily gen rushed in the entire game. So ruin is kind of useless when in 90% of my games he get destroy within the first 30s.

• Johnny_XMan
    Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,430
    edited May 2019

I mean, you play the game the way you want to. There is no rule saying you can only play without camping. Sometimes camping is a necessary evil, especially if you feel that generators are getting repaired too quick.

• moonlunn
    moonlunn Member Posts: 170

Y’all will say this is fair but then cry if someone has mom or ds

• Banshee
    Banshee Member Posts: 31
    edited May 2019

I think a lot of times gen rushing is caused by killers not laying enough pressure on survivors. But yes, gen rushing can be abused. Luckily survivors typically black- or de-pip when doing so.

It's a huge problem, and killers shouldn't be punished by deranking by it.

Post edited by Banshee on
  • HazeHound
    HazeHound Member Posts: 814
    edited May 2019

End is there to fix hatch standoffs and holding game hostage, not win for you.

If there are pallets left after gates are opened and its not instadown killer leaving hook is basically letting everyone out for free so... no one expects anything else.

• Tefatika
    Tefatika Member Posts: 30

I've *just* been exactly in a game like this.

I've been looped the entire game in window-town, so I just decided to camp my three-fecta gens and hook everyone there. I've managed to get a 3 kills from a losing game, mantaining 1 gen left.

Then the only one survivor that got out by a lucky hatch spawn, running MoM, DS and you-know, called me a camper and proceeded to insult me.

The same survivor that could apparently see through walls or some #########, immune to ANY mind game, couldn't catch him BY RUNNING DIRECTLY AT HIM in loops, tea bagging during the game, gen tapping my kicked gens. You know, that sort of super toxic survivor.

But oh, I got my three kills by camping a spot with two hooks and three gens and the basement. I'm such "an idiot loser".

• Jesp
    Jesp Member Posts: 192
    edited May 2019

If you hooked all of them twice their gen rush can't have been very fast.

Don't blame survivors for simply using their brains and realizing that if they're not doing anything else important they should be on a gen. If you want to blame anything blame the way their objective is designed in the first place.

• HazeHound
    HazeHound Member Posts: 814

@Tefatika if they 3 genned themselves, they deseved it.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786
    edited May 2019

Or... you could aim at getting better instead of going the easy and toxic way. Closing the chat also helps if you're sensitive.

edit - often, toxic people feed off your bad reactions. If you camp them because reasons, you're just making them happy.