How about adding more things to the shop.

The dbd shop should have more things. For example, having different mori animations because, some Mori animations are just boring to watch and some are just too long. Also, how about adding a different color medkit or adding figurines to the medkit, and having different color flashlight beams. 

Comments

• Silas
    Silas Member Posts: 307
    That'd be cool. More incentive for players to grind those iri shards. 
  • Cardinal_Copia
    Cardinal_Copia Member Posts: 139
    More clothes would be great. But i'm sure, it's gonna happen. 
  • Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293

More Freddy clothes please ༼ つ ◕_◕༽つ

• DRAGOON
    DRAGOON Member Posts: 126

would love to see a face palm and thumbs up emote for survivor. A emote for killer where they gesture with their finger to their neck like they are telling the survivor they're gonna slit their throat and a thumbs down emote.

• jiminie
    jiminie Member Posts: 200

I'd like to see more emotes and also new mori animations sounds really good

• TheChanelOberlin
    TheChanelOberlin Member Posts: 80
    I’d like a chance to buy a new Mori for the Clown that isn’t so long, he currently has the longest Mori animation in the game, I witnessed it screw someone at an exit gate as he was performing his Mori with Devour Hope 5, and I got the entire gate open in front of him and escaped.
  • Fre_Shavacado0
    Fre_Shavacado0 Member Posts: 106

The ideas about different flashlight colored beads and medkits, they’ve done it for halloween event before, not sure if it would be possible to buy specific stuff like that from a store as they came from the bloodweb. I think it would be really cool even though i’m not a big flashlight user. and love the ideas for new Mori animations. i’m sure if the store is successful we can hopefully see animations and stuff in the future.

• Noodle
    Noodle Member Posts: 103

Bunny Feng... with a shorter skirt... :(

• Fre_Shavacado0
    Fre_Shavacado0 Member Posts: 106

@Noodle i’m thinking maybe they’ll add Bunny Feng with the next chapter release since it should be around fall looking at the timeline they made, maybe it will be apart of halloween costumes? just a guess though, i’d love to see Bunny Feng soon.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

@Mc_Harty said:

Licensed Char..... sorry

• Star99er
    Star99er Member Posts: 1,452
    I’d be cool if they added emotes similar to the “point” and “come here” interaction.
  • Star99er
    Star99er Member Posts: 1,452
    Milo said:

@Mc_Harty said:

Licensed Char..... sorry

They’ve actually confirmed that licensed characters will be getting clothes