Left Behind got Left Behind When EGC Dropped

Options
Schwifty
Schwifty Member Posts: 70

Since EGC dropped a lot of perks have been made obsolete.

There is literally no situation where Left Behind is going to be worth taking because:

• 1: You can take the hatch
  • 2: You don't need to complete gens because the Killer will close the hatch and make Gen completion obsolete, all you need to do is take open an exit gate

Is there any reason why I should clog my teachable perk list up with this perk? or just "leave it behind"

Comments

• ReikoMori
    ReikoMori Member Posts: 3,333
    Options

You get it because then you can turn 2000 shards into 150k bp when it is in the shrine.

• Schwifty
    Schwifty Member Posts: 70
    edited May 2019
    Options

@ReikoMori Well maybe one day in the future but for now I have loads of cosmetics I'd rather spend shards on.

The time it takes to earn 2k shards we'd probably have earned a mil bp or something ridiculous as well so I'm not entirely sure the exchange rate is all that great.

I'm probably just going to pass this one up and hope I get either Borrowed Time or Unbreakable in the next 10 levels.

• darktrix
    darktrix Member Posts: 1,790
    Options

You can take it for completion sake or on the off chance that someday they will rework it... I guess.

• PeepingPeacock
    PeepingPeacock Member Posts: 354
    Options

The perk is worse than it used to be, and it got buffed. It needs a complete rework, as it is now, you would only ever use it for the adept achievement or in combination with no mirther for a "how terrible can my perks be" build.