I got completely owned πŸ˜‚

Options
drekin7979
drekin7979 Member Posts: 94
edited May 2019 in General Discussions

So the killer was idle, just standing near the exit gate all match. We finished all the gens, opened the gates and End Game Collapse begins. We then proceeded to run around the killer to get the chase/boldness bonus points. One of the survivors escaped while the rest of the gang continued to skip around the Merrily-Trapper. Now I was using No Mither as I'm grinding for the Wounded Healer trophy. All of a sudden, the Trapper hits me. I go down and get hooked. The other two survivors run around and one of them unhooks me. I run to the exit gate and join the other two survivors in the exit area. The Trapper just stands at the edge of the exit gates setting a couple of traps. Now I am not one for being cheeky to killers, but I had a few beers and I thought some teabaggery was in order. So off we went, having a right old giggle. We would of twerked, dabbed and flossed if we could. The end game was almost up so I go to leave...funny...I can't. I turn to look at the gate. BLOOD WARDEN! πŸ˜‚ All three of us then got smooshed by the Entity! I felt a right spanner! I bet that Trapper was enjoying every moment!

Comments