My Killer's Tier list based on how strong are their powers if you play them very well

Comments

• johnmwarner
    johnmwarner Member Posts: 3,793

I’d swap Pig with clown and plague, all M1 but she has a delay tactic at least.

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,735
    edited May 2019

Not sure about Plague, but Clown I think is good on that tierlist where he stands. He have a good ability.

With that Pig, her dash is not that good againts good Survivors that will simply run away if you want to dash near pallet OR if they have Pallet near / Sprint boost / Dead hard it can hurt that dash as well. Her ability (unlike with Clown and Plague as well) don't rly directly help her in chase againts good Survivors.

EDIT: Also her traps got nerfed in late game so that's another downside for her.

• johnmwarner
    johnmwarner Member Posts: 3,793

I always used along my RBT before then last gen so the nerf isn’t affecting me.

the clown is good at chasing ome person but hasn’t got any real pressure. Still really fun to play though

• letuce
    letuce Member Posts: 89

Title and list show different results.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

Pretty solid and matches mine except I’d switch Doctor and Plague.

• TKTK
    TKTK Member Posts: 943
    edited May 2019

i'd get rid of very good tier throw them into good cluster all the the killers in good tier in average except hag and the previous very good killers then bring wraith to average vs good survivors.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

I'd do it more like this,

I consider Hag above Billy check my profile why, Spirit and Nurse in their own tier even above. Wraith is solid for me.

Pretty much, SS tier is untouchable once mastered- don't need addons. S tier are really good killers- also don't need addons.

A are high but need addons for the most part, except Huntress and Myers.

B can win, but mostly dependant on survivors. If Pig wasn't nerfed, she'd be S after Billy because of her endgame potential.

C take too much skill, can counter loops when literally perfected but have no map pressure.

Leatherface is a meme.

Freddy is only B because he's a built in ruin.

• thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164

This I can agree with. While I am not to your "god" level, I find her great. Spirit on the other hand, no one is equal tier to the nurse. (Ok prayer beads spirit yes.) Hag's main problem is the reliance on traps to be triggered. If Billy wants to go somewhere, he will get there and he will get there fast. Yes, when conditions are right, hag beats Billy. If you are really that good, a skilled hag makes the conditions happen.

• Ksoni
    Ksoni Member Posts: 607

What rbt nerfs recieved?

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    edited May 2019

Personally, I'd move Hag up one, Plague down one, and Doctor down two. I think Pig straddles the line between C and D in your list. The others are just ones I don't think I can comment much on.

My problem is that her traps are super inconsistent. Sometimes they are actually good at stalling, sometimes they do very little. The problem is that Pig has little to no control over which one ends up actually being the case.

Reverse Bear Trap timers only start whenever a Generator is finished (they no longer auto-start . In addition, inactive Reverse Bear Traps no longer prevent a player from walking through the Exit Gates. This effectively means that any unused Reverse Bear Traps that she still has on-hand when the Exit Gates are powered become non-functional.

• Poweas

@thekiller490490 I'm not god level, I just got really good chasing and use Surveillance to 4 gen and snowball a team. But thanks!

I'm far from it XD, but also far from a pleb Spirit. But I agree with everything else you wrote. You seem to have a good understanding of the killers in general.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

Trapper should be higher.

you said "if you play them very well", so we are talking about a really good Trapper here. These guys can end the game extremely fast...

• Poweas

@Mister_xD honestly, I don't doubt it. Good Trappers can dominate a team easily. I've done it a few times. Ever since you pointed out to me he can be good, I started learning him. I haven't played him in months but I definitely recognise his strength.

• Mister_xD

thats nice to hear :D

now you only need to join The Hookers and you are one step closer to being a true Trapper main! :D

@Poweas

• Poweas

@Mister_xD I can't :P. I don't really main him, just that I have the skill to play him. Although I have been levelling him a lot recently, because I prestige him by accident. Ima just play him in the place of Hag for a bit. He's a lot of fun :P

• Mister_xD

@Poweas aww :(

thats okay though. just remember there will always be a place for you in The Hookers :)

and for that fun to play part, most definitely. trapping someone is one of the most satisfying moments in the game! and then they get out asap before you can reach them and its like a huge slap in your face...

but still, its fun ^^

• Poweas

@Mister_xD yeah they come into my face and I swing with STBFL. XD. I normally nod at them, they dc though :(