I apologize

Options
Victor_hensley
Victor_hensley Member Posts: 800
edited May 2019 in General Discussions

Some to most of you may have read or at least seen my post earlier. When I made that post, I was in an EXTREMELY bad mood. For some context, Before the post, I already was not in a good mood due to personal events that I will not go over. At that point, I was almost in a delusional state of rage and frustration (you probably know what broke the camels back that caused me to snap). I am VERY RARELY that mad, at least in public. I apologize for causing a ruckus and spread the thing that I am VERY against of. I hope you will forgive me and I will try better not to do that again.

(I at least hope it was entertaining to some of you of me making a fool of myself)

EDIT: If you are REALLY curious of what I am talking about, here is the link to the forum: WHY IS EVERYBODY HERE TO P I S S ME OFF!?!?! — Dead By Daylight

WARNING: MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF TOXICITY AND CRINGE AHEAD

Post edited by Victor_hensley on

Comments

• ASpazNamedSteve
    ASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,784
    Options

Hope you're better bud <3

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,001
    Options

I don't find rage entertaining but more of an uncontrollable force that happens, so I see how this happened

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options

You're all good dude. Glad you're feeling better and I hope everything in your personal life is getting better :)

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Options

Hey, don't let mistakes get you down, okay? As @Gay Myers (Luzi) always told me, "And yes, we all make mistakes, the important part is to reflect on them and learn from them." As long as you reflect and improve, you'll be just fine. :)

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059
    Options

Don't worry about that dude. Most people would forget anyway XD

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,528
    Options

@Victor_hensley No harm has been done, if you want me to delete the post - I'm happy to do that for you, just let me know.

• Plu
    Plu Member Posts: 1,456
    Options

We need more wholesome people like this.

It's fine op, happens to everyone.

• SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146
    Options

Glad to see you are feeling better m8. DBD can be a frustrating experience sometimes and everyone gets upset from time to time. It happens. i hope you have a good day ^.^

• Victor_hensley
    Victor_hensley Member Posts: 800
    Options

I do not care if it is up or not, you can if you want, but I think just for context it should be left up, but ultimately, I do not care.