SWF

Options
Vetrathene
Vetrathene Member Posts: 1,425

Is cancer, remove it from the game, it promotes nothing but entitlement and rude behavior. It does nothing but make the game worse and worse the longer it is in it. Also fix your maps, they look beautiful but are ######### for actual gameplay.

Comments

• MonsterInMyMind
    MonsterInMyMind Member Posts: 2,744
    Options

Yeah just remove the only reason the game is still alive thats a good way to show those dirty survivors while watching about 80% of the player base leave while you sit in a lobby for 8 hours looking for survivors but hey man yeah lets remove swfs xD

• Dehitay
    Dehitay Member Posts: 1,725
    Options

I love how people will simultaneously use "swf is the only reason the game is alive" and "only a small percentage of people play swf" for the same argument. We've got the former. I wonder how long till the latter shows up in this thread.

• _LC
    _LC Member Posts: 105
    Options

nah dude, SWF is fine. it's not broken and people who wants to be toxic and rude will do that even if they are alone. I like to play fair and i'll do that also if im in SWF

• Cymer
    Cymer Member Posts: 946
    Options

A large chunk of the player base is SWFs and also a huge profit generator.

SWFs won't go anywhere that's why I lobby for listing up the solos and rebalance the killer roaster around SWFs/voice.

Just make it desirable fun to face SWFs.

• Injuryble
    Injuryble Member Posts: 62
    Options

they could just add an option to disable going against a swf. so people who disable it will face longer queue times

• RWoodrow
    RWoodrow Member Posts: 270
    Options

Removing SWF is pointless and would harm the game.

Creating a seperate que so that killers wouldn't have to face SWF is also pointless.

To elaborate, SWF is not what causes the game to be unbalanced, communication is. On Ps4 it takes about 30 seconds to invite another solo survivor into a party chat, rendering the seperate que pointless as there is no way for the game to detect it.

I've come to see game imbalance due to communication kind of like the bugs in this game. Just another feature.

• Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051
    Options

4 man SWF makes up a small percentage of the player base. Even less are Squadettes.

The rest of us have at least ONE friend to play with in this game, lmfao. That's 45% of players playing with one friend or more. So yes, toxic SWF Squadettes are almost nonexistent and deleting SWF would delete the game.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options

Cough not every SWF is toxic and tryhards (or even use mics) COUGH

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,001
    Options

I would show that you are salty, but instead I shall play the worlds smallest violin

• Vetrathene
    Vetrathene Member Posts: 1,425
    Options

Except killers don't get to play with their friends, so its not anywhere close to fair, most people who use it use voice, and 4 man swf squads are horribly unbalanced. It was a terrible mistake, and I really hope something comes out to give this game competition so they will actually balance it instead of just doing random things, over nerfing killers, thier perks, while only giving minor nerfs to survivor perks.