The perfect nerf for the nurse

2»

Comments

• ba_tetsuo
    ba_tetsuo Member Posts: 330

Survivors are so used to looping being their only play style that when someone gets to ignore loops, they don't know what to do. Looping wasn't even a mechanic that was designed as a tool for survivors to use, it was an accidental incidental bug that became a feature.

This is why Enduring+spirit fury+bamboozle is such a strong combo. It forces survivors to do something other than mindlessly run in a circle, and most of them don't know how.

If it wasn't designed into the game, that means there are other methods of play that you just need to figure out.

Stealth is a huge thing that people ignore. I can't count how many times I've just stood still and crouched with the killer walking right be me, or how many times I've gone entire games as killer without seeing specific survivors at all.

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

This post is so bad it reeks of troll... but you know what is disgusting?

I've seen you post around, I know this isn't a troll post. Like someone else said, it's more about buffing other killers and making more strong options than tearing down a strong option.

Your knee jerk stats are horrible and I'm glad that @Peanits laid the hammer down. The Nurse is completely fine where she is. Powerful killer at a high skill cap. Perfect.

Hillbilly is basically the same way. Pretty balanced I think. Huntress as well.

Flawed logic.

• Steve0333
    Steve0333 Member Posts: 529

The higher the ranks you go the less originality to you are going to come across, this is going to be the case no matter what the devs do. The fact is people who are in the top 5 generally play with what works the best and there can only be one best. Sure you might see a few differences here and there, but for the most part they've already established what works and it's going to be mostly the same. If they nerf the nurse they'll find something else.

This is why I'm not eager to climb ranks and don't really care about depiping.

• Fres0c0
    Fres0c0 Member Posts: 115

Just run spine chill easy nerf