So... no new Survivor..

Options
Injuryble
Injuryble Member Posts: 62

I mean we did expect that there will be no new survivor, but they said there will be content which wasnt leaked. I have to say, iam really disappointed because sidney prescott would fit perfectly and goes hand in hand with the ghostface vibe.

Comments

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,761
    Options

It seems they just got the license for the costume, not the film series or characters.

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807
    Options

Also ghostface DID Kill the guy before he could be taken sooo...

• Kagrenac
    Kagrenac Member Posts: 773
    Options

We got a solo survivor just a while ago.

• VexTheHex
    VexTheHex Member Posts: 1,009
    Options

Overall it was a Killer show. I came late but everything shown, talked about, and all the fan stuff was centered on the Killers. Though I heard something about Baby Claudette in the chat. So maybe there was one thing for Survivor side?

• Nicholas
    Nicholas Member Posts: 1,947
    Options

But that wasn't called a Chapter? I was under the impression Chapter meant Killer/Survivor/Map. Leatherface also wasn't considered a Chapter. This is a huge disappointment.

• TheShape78
    TheShape78 Member Posts: 712
    Options

I agree Sidney would have been awesome , and who knows? Maybe she'll be added later on if they ever manage to get the rights. But to be fair, it was confirmed at least twice after the trailer released that there will be no map or survivor.

• ProfoundEnding
    ProfoundEnding Member Posts: 2,334
    Options

@Nicholas Ash was (oddly) marketed as a chapter.

• tburke360
    tburke360 Member Posts: 7
    Options

Yeah they are calling paragraphs chapters now, and if you look at the roadmap we will be getting another paragraph in place of a chapter this year

• MrsPiggyIsSoSneaky
    MrsPiggyIsSoSneaky Member Posts: 571
    Options

but a broken/unbalance perk would not fit perfectly