Later guys its been fun.

Options

maybe I will see some of you guys in other games coming out later this year. but my time of supporting Dead by Daylight and games made by BHVR is finished.

Comments

• lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142
    Options

Bye. You will be missed.

• tburke360
    tburke360 Member Posts: 7
    Options

This is very true, but the game just pushing more micro-transactions and more grinding doesn't sit well for many, including myself. I have had way less fun with the game since they added the skin shop and leveling system since it takes a long time for me to get any decent cosmetics, which sucks because some of the cosmetics are really really well made. I already feel as though I'm missing out on the game by not having the time to grind for all of the cosmetics I want, and the battlepass will only make it way worse.

• ProfoundEnding
    ProfoundEnding Member Posts: 2,334
    Options

Bye :)

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,098
    Options

I definitely understand the reservations about an increased grind on the cosmetic side. I think the game has to have cash flow, especially with dedicated servers. I just don't think we can have our cake and eat it too in terms of optimization, content, bug fixes, balance, dedicated servers, while still maintaining a "pay if you want" structure. I'm a longtime mmorpg player, and the best ones I've played had a monthly sub fee. That's probably why I'm not scared off by the whole battlepass thing.

• BadMrFrosty
    BadMrFrosty Member Posts: 1,100
    edited June 2019
    Options

Vote with your wallet, that's what I say. Imagine how many people have already walked off without being vocal due to the direction the game is going in.

• gantes
    gantes Member Posts: 1,611
    Options

This is not an airport, no need to announce your departure.

• tburke360
    tburke360 Member Posts: 7
    edited June 2019
    Options

@edgarpoop

Well I have bought every dlc that has come out shortly after it has come out, so I already feel like I pay regularly, but I do understand the servers are probably gonna be quite expensive to run. I just think it is too much to have both a cosmetic shop and a battlepass, but for people with more time and money than me, i'm sure they add a lot more fun to the game.

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Options

Au revoir! :)