The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Killer Idea: The Child

This is just the explanation of a possible new killer created by me. Please, after reading it write your opinion in the comments.

In this explanation will be given figures and values that do not have to be appropriate. Feel free to contribute your ideas in the comments. I also notice that my English is not very good and I use a translator to write it. I say it in case you find grammar errors.

NEW KILLER: THE CHILD

Description: A blind girl capable of exposing all the survivors at the same time beating one of them while she plays "Hide and Seek". With their unique perks, "Play late", "Hex: Hula Hoop" and "I do not like cheaters" can impose heavy penalties on survivors.

Background: The life of Sarah Kingston had been happy. He was in his final year at the school in the neighborhood of the city where he lived. Despite being the daughter of wealthy and fussy parents, Sarah always showed a wild and playful side, which led her to win several of the athletic tournaments of her school. His notes were excellent too.

Despite the lifestyle that her parents tried by all means to inculcate, what she liked most was to go out and play during the afternoons with the children from the poor neighborhood school in the city because, unlike the children, her school , those from the poor neighborhood were more fun and intrepid, just like her. They spent the day playing a lot of games, but the one she liked best was hide and seek, which was the best. However, the fun of them did not end there, because they also loved exploring inhospitable corners of the city and its surroundings.

One day, one of the children came up with the idea of going to play in the forest that was north of the city. Sarah had never been to that place, but the idea excited her. Unfortunately, that decision would lead to his downfall. While playing hide and seek, Sarah had to count, however, when she realized, she was alone in the woods. It had been lost. She tried to find the other children, no longer playing, but because she was afraid of being alone. He walked through the woods for hours until he came to a clearing.

In the clearing there was a building that caught her attention. It looked like an abandoned factory. The building gave her a bad spine, so she decided to ignore it completely and try to follow her steps. But when she turned around, a tall, stocky figure hit her in the head, leaving her unconscious. When she woke up, she found herself tied to a chair. She was inside a room in which mold and iron oxide ran freely. Suddenly, a woman entered the room and looked at Sarah with a sweet expression, but full of darkness. The woman spoke to her, told her that she was a naughty girl for having entered another's property, so she had to teach him a lesson.

Sarah was tortured for days by that macabre woman who showed no hint of empathy in her eyes despite looking sweet. He burned his body with cigarettes, broke his dress with a knife that he also used to cause cuts on his body... but the worst of all was when he used acid in her eyes, leaving her almost completely blind. The pain spread throughout her body to leave her numb. His wounds were full of pus. He spent several days without eating anything, so he had lost fat. There was no hope in her. What was once Sarah, had disappeared and instead, something had invaded her. I no longer wanted to be rescued or escape. I wanted to kill that ######### who had tortured her. But his body was weak and he had lost the sense of sight.

But one day, a strange energy welled up inside her. He no longer felt weak, but in his place he felt a strong determination. He managed to untie the ropes that tied her thanks to the weight she had lost. Something whispered in his ear. I was going to kill. He picked up a piece of rusted metal in the room and slipped out of it to look for the woman. Despite being blind, I knew in some way where I needed to go. What he whispered in his ear told him. He came to a room. The woman had her back to her, sharpening an ax she planned to use to kill Sarah, but she was faster. Sarah rushed over the woman and stabbed her neck with the piece of metal. The woman drowned herself with her blood until, finally, she died.

Sarah, for her part, felt that she was losing her strength and she lost consciousness. Nobody ever found her body.

KILLER POWER: HIDE AND SEEK

Clinging to happy times, the child does not stop having fun while hunting.

·At the start of the game, a "safe zone" is created where you spawn.

·Until you have hit a survivor, you remain in the status of "Blind Hunter". In this mode, you can not see clearly. Instead, your vision becomes bluish and you can only see the outline of the objects on the stage. It is similar to the plane on which the spirit gets, but much more blurred.

• In this mode, you can not see the survivors, or scratch marks or traces of blood.
  • You do not have a radio of terror, nor a red mark. Also, you do not make noise while walking or breathing.
  • You can bend over and get up at will.
  • To detect the survivors, your hearing becomes more acute: It increases by 10 meters the distance at which you hear motors while they are being repaired by survivors. In addition, you hear considerably more of the noise of the survivors' breathing, as well as the noise they make when walking and running.
  • In this mode, the user is whispering when you are near a survivor (40 meters). The closer you get to the survivor, the louder you will hear the whisper..
  • While you are in this mode, your speed is 5.06m/s.
  • Do not lose your ability to see auras.

·When you hit a survivor, he enters the state of "Caught." In order for the survivor to be freed from this state, he must enter within the "safe zone". When you step on the "safe zone" you will get rid of this state. You can also get rid of this state if it is hung on a hook. While a survivor has the status of "Caught":

• The other survivors acquire the status of "Exposed."
  • Your speed is reduced to 4.6m/s.
  • The entity manages to activate your sense of sight, so you can see normally.

When the survivor in the "Caught" state steps on the safe area, the rest of the survivors stop being exposed and you return to the "Blind Hunter" mode if you are not in a pursuit. If you are in a chase, you will continue to watch until that chase is over.

KILLER PERKS

·Play Late: The fun should last until late. Every time you hang a survivor on a hook, the repair progress of all engines is reduced by 6/8/10%. The progress of the motors does NOT descend slowly after having undergone the reduction.

·Hex: Hula Hoop: A hex gives strength to your totems. While your hex totem is activated, there will be a 50% chance that survivors' skill tests will go counter-clockwise. If this occurs, the speed of the skill test increases by 5/10/15%.

· I don't like cheaters: When the game becomes unfair, you have to deal with those who cheat. When a survivor jumps once on a pallet, the entity blocks it for 6/8/10 seconds.

Comments

• RayChispper
    RayChispper Member Posts: 61

Anybody?

• Aiden0715
    Aiden0715 Member Posts: 24

It sounds pretty cool but dont you think it would be a little annoying to play with the blindness and if you dont have a good headset you cant hear people, but it doesnt sound that bad honestly

• Vlieger
    Vlieger Member Posts: 326

Creative idea. I think the whole survivor being in "Caught" state and all other survivors being "Exposed" until they reach the safe zone would be too OP. It would also potentially punish other players for someone else's mistakes. Which is never fun.

I like the hide and seek concept though.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871

"I Don't Like Cheaters" seems like it would be really strong. Couple that up with Bamboozle, and you could make jungle gyms way worse.

• Andreyu44
    Andreyu44 Member Posts: 1,527

It would be a must have perk.

It definitely needs a cooldown. :/

• CallMeSpidey
    CallMeSpidey Member Posts: 625

That game, Perception would be an awesome concept for this killer.

She basically taps her walking stick and she can "see" her surroundings.

• RayChispper

Well, that's fun.

• RayChispper

Hello