The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

what other games do you guys play for fun?

snowflake102
snowflake102 Member Posts: 2,188

what other games do you guys play for fun? im playing totally accurate battle simulator,splatoon 2, And smash bros:D what other games do you play for fun? and what other games should i buy?

Comments

• snowflake102

also what free to play games should i download?

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059

Warframe is an amazing free game! It's hard to get into tho as the game doesn't hold your hand the whole game. The devs are really hard working and always adding new content. The community is very friendly and will help you if you ask. It's really fun and I highly recommend it.

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059

I play God of War or Spider-Man some times. I use to play a lot of Cod Zombies and still play it from time to time. Super Smash bros is also a game I really enjoy on my free time

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

I play Super Smash bros ultimate, Plants vs zombies Garden Warfare 2, occasionally overwatch, occasionally apex legends and World War Z, I play other games too but those are the more common ones

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

I play dbd (not my primary game anymore), Minecraft, Apex legends and roblox (completely free).

• snowflake102

Cool

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

Fallout 4 and DeadRising I play alot for fun

If I want to do something stupid I will just play the game We happy few and do dumb #########

• premiumRICE
    premiumRICE Member Posts: 798

ESO, Dont starve together, LoL

• MechanicalWolf
    MechanicalWolf Member Posts: 48

Team Fortress 2, GTA V, and Far Cry 5. Mostly Team Fortress 2.

• frozen_in_shadow
    frozen_in_shadow Member Posts: 50

Resident Evil 4, 5 and 7.

Telltale's The Walking Dead series

Until Dawn

Mostly DBD anymore though.

• snowflake102

Cool

• PolarBear
    PolarBear Member Posts: 1,899

Gonna try out Deathgarden today. Hope the game has more success after the rebranding.

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

Days gone

The last of us

Resident Evil 2

• Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780

Overwatch, Apex and a bunch of otome games like Hakuoki series, Nameless... on PC.

Horizon Zero Dawn, Persona 5, Yakuza series, Hatsune Miku Project Diva on PS4

• drunky26
    drunky26 Member Posts: 686
    edited May 2019

I lost interest in most games, only playing dbd atm.

But I used to play cs 1.6 for more than 10 years, csgo for 2 years, tf2 for 3-4 years aswell and bunch of single player story type games in between.

• snowflake102

Nice

• Walker_of_the_fog_96
    Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,238

When i tired for dbd i play in my phone gamrs like:brawl stars or marvel future fight

• snowflake102

Cool

• raucameron1981
    raucameron1981 Member Posts: 5

You can try Apex Legends, I really like it

• Ghostface_Main_TBH
    Ghostface_Main_TBH Member Posts: 58

Overwatch and Sea of Thieves

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

Overwatch, Minecraft, Fallout 76, Rainbow Six Siege, a little bit of Team Fortress 2.

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270

I just discovered two great games, I'm sure some of you know them: Plague Inc. Evolved, and the other is Baba Is You. The latter is particularly brilliant, if you're into inventive puzzle games.

• Gcarrara
    Gcarrara Member Posts: 2,263

Outside of Soulsborne games, i like playing Civilization 5.

No it's not a joke, I'm serious! 😁

• EqMonkVeeshan
    EqMonkVeeshan Member Posts: 416

Played the most amazing game the other day I highly recommend you check out Gold Express. its a fair bit like DbD but way way better far more balanced. I have not played DbD in almost 6 weeks I just stopped by to see what was up with a few friends and seen this and figured I would inform you all to check it out. you will not be disappointed after playing in the first play test of Gold Express I can easily say I will never touch DbD again. there is now a better game about to be unleashed.

• Walker_of_the_fog_96
    Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,238

Spiderman ps4 or brawl stars

• Dragonredking
    Dragonredking Member Posts: 874

Lately I've been playing Graveyard keeper

It's basicly like stardew valley except you take care of a graveyard and church instead of a farm

It is also more story driven than stardew valley and unlike it as an actual ending

• FredKrueger
    FredKrueger Member Posts: 265

My lil nephew got me into rocket league lol. I thought it was stupid at first, but once you start playing, ######### more addictive than Frank Lucas's blue magic... Lmao

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360

Well I thought I would be playing Pro Evolution "Soccer" for free as part of Playstation Plus but apparently America objected and it got pulled.

• Dr_Trauts
    Dr_Trauts Member Posts: 704

Telltales twd series

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,897

Right now I'm back to playing Dying Light and Dead Island series - played them before but recently playing through them again.

• indieeden7
    indieeden7 Member Posts: 3,366

Kinda geeky but I've always had a soft spot for the Nancy Drew games. Been playing them ever since I was little and they're surprisingly still making them.

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564

@Gcarrara the question is how many bosses have you beaten by yourself and who has been the toughest?

• Gcarrara
    Gcarrara Member Posts: 2,263

Oh, i'm quite a hardcore fan at those. So i definitely beat all of them solo atleast thrice, probably more. (My first blind playthrough is usually done without summoning, if not outright offline to not get hints from messages).

Toughest? Mhm can't say for sure. I quite remember False King Allant, 4 Kings, Nameless King, Fume Knight giving me troubles during the first playthroughs.

Excluding normal playthrough, Ceaseless Discharge has been a real Nightmare on my Extreme run of Dark souls 1. Extremely Aggressive, always able to one-shot me, movesets i never seen before, and immune to the fall trick. And that health... It devastated me and almost made me give up.

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582

I've been powering through getting the platinum trophy for Fallout 4 recently. Also been playing a lot of A Plague Tale: Innocence which is one of the more fun stealth games I've played yet. Gonna go back to Alien Isolation after it I think.

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869

Call of the wild and replaying Borderlands series while waiting for Borderlands 3.

• TheMadDoctor
    TheMadDoctor Member Posts: 250

Soul at Stake, since it’s more on strategy and item management. Also really satisfying when you murder a survivor.

• KhaineGB
    KhaineGB Member Posts: 10,623

Overwatch, Warframe, Death Road to Canada, Minecraft and 7 Days to Die are my main "other" games.

I also mod 7 days to die, so I'm constantly testing stuff.

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

Aside from DbD, I've played some For Honor. A pretty good game despite the rocky start.

Other than that, I do really enjoy building games. Right now, I have a project i'm working on in Cities Skylines (need to get back to work lol).

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267

Apex Legends and Overwatch πŸ₯