The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Bloodpoint Events ideas to stop constant farming.

AshleyWB
AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
Due to the double Bloodpoint Event everyone wants to get as many points as they can by all means. Farming isn't fun and survivors are made to stretch out games really long. Killers suddenly hate survivors even more and bring moris all the time. 
What if the event was a 20% bonus to bloodpoints lasting for a week instead? I think people would feel less inclined to farm away.

Comments

• Paddy4583
    Paddy4583 Member Posts: 864
    🧀 with that wine sir
  • AshleyWB
    Or maybe a set of anniversary challenges which reward you with both shards and bloodpoints. It should reward good gameplay rather than encourage toxicity and bitterness.
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    the farming only happens at low rank. theres not much farming at rank1
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@Lowbei said:

Rank 6 and below there's been some heavy try hard farmers on both sides including griefers with wglf. I've had multiple games with lvl 2's playing like lvl 20's and then raging because they died before you did.

Some of my games the people with high rank are playing chars with only 1 tier 1 perk or perhaps 2-3 and 1 crappy addon. It's nuts with all the tryhards out there.

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

I actually didn't see farmers at very high ranks anymore. It was pretty common before rank 6, now everyone is very likely try harding, which is nice.

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    edited July 2018
    powerbats said:

@Lowbei said:

Rank 6 and below there's been some heavy try hard farmers on both sides including griefers with wglf. I've had multiple games with lvl 2's playing like lvl 20's and then raging because they died before you did.

Some of my games the people with high rank are playing chars with only 1 tier 1 perk or perhaps 2-3 and 1 crappy addon. It's nuts with all the tryhards out there.

im sitting at 1 but im thinking about deranking to 10-15ish for the rest of the bloodhunt. im solo, never bring any items or offerings, and they still go hard every match.
  • AshleyWB
    Rank 1 killers and survivors shouldn't be able to rely on items and overpowered add ons to win. Base killers need buffs (apart from nurse) they need more control of the game.
  • jessie_12
    jessie_12 Member Posts: 46
    Or double iridescent shard event!!